CureZone   Log On   Join
My gut regimen

Heal Gut Dysbiosis
Remove the gunk and repopulate with probiotics.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Views: 12,072
Published: 15 y

My gut regimen

Hi all,

I’m pretty sure that I have Candida, parasites and Leaky Gut due to a poorly functioning colon, which could be from a number of things (could be from one of the issues mentioned above or years of prescription pills, some anti-biotic use here and there over the years not to mention a really horrible heavy carbohydrate/HEAVY Sugar diet for many years). Basically my colon is a total mess and I am going to attempt to heal it after the holidays using the following…...

1) Castor Oil Flush – I’ve done this and did go to the bathroom 6 or 7 good times. It really did wash everything out of me like I read and I had a bunch of “red leaf” type looking things which I am assuming are liver flukes.

2) Virgin Coconut Oil Detox - I am going to do this 3-day detox to kill Candida and parasites and clean out my colon.

3) Slippery Elm Gruel – I’m going to take this to heal my leaky gut directly following the Virgin Coconut Oil Detox. I will drink go off food for 3 days and just take Slippery Elm gruel every 2 hours nice and thick.

I have low functioning adrenals and a low functioning thyroid. I’ve been tested for both. I know how hypothyroidism can affect the colon function wise. I’ve been supplementing with Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid and Iodine w/ no success. The only thing I can think of is to fix the issues with my digestion/gut before starting again with supplements.

The schedule I was planning…

Day 1 (Castor Oil Flush)
Day 2 – 4 (Virgin Coconut Oil Detox)
Day 5 – 7 (Slippery Elm Gruel Fast)

Any suggestions? Comments? I need to address my “gut issues” fast as I am coming off unemployment in a couple of months and will have to go back to work. I feel awefull 99% of the time and don’t have much energy. I do get a dehyrdated feeling quite often and not sure about my electrolytes due to adrenal dysfunction.

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)