CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?

VeryGnawty Views: 21,112
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,514,032

Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?

"If the ear nerves are agitated from toxins, I wonder how long it takes to wear off?"

That depends on how long the Cayenne hangs around to agitate the toxins. It also depends on how many and what type of toxins are present.

This is one of the reasons the human body is so difficult to study. Often, a reaction from the body is not a direct result of the stimulus, but an indirect result by the stimulus shifting other things around which are already in the body. Detox, nutrition, fasting all act differently based not only upon what is being put in the body, but what has been put in the body in the past (sometimes stuff that has been put in months or years ago can have a dramatic effect). This is why some people find fasting more difficult than others, and why some diets work for some people and not for others.

For example, I used to get rashes on my skin from eating peanut butter. At the time I had no way of knowing whether it was the peanut butter that caused it. Now, I no longer get rashes, despite eating the same type of peanut butter. With the data I have now, I can conclude that it is not peanut butter that causes rashes, but an interaction between peanut butter and something that was in the body, but no longer is.

This is why most medical studies are useless. If the study is not carefully conducted for at least several YEARS, it is impossible to determine the true effectiveness of a treatment or all possible complications, advantages, or disadvantages.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)