CureZone   Log On   Join
Kombucha Tea & Mercury Detoxing, just FYI

Heavy Metal Detox Kit
Removes heavy metals from the body

LoricaLady Views: 2,768
Published: 15 y

Kombucha Tea & Mercury Detoxing, just FYI

I just saw on the net yesterday, namely that one should go easy on Kombucha in mercury detox.

I had heard it detoxed mercury but never dreamed it was so powerful at that as to cause detox symptoms. I had been going by the "more is better" theory with Kombucha. Now I know, a little is better.

Below is a post from the Tea Forum by Recovering, which I found today giving confirmation....

I make and use kombucha. I'm not able to take it in a normal sized dose. Its a powerful detoxifier and I still have lots of mercury in my body. Kombucha moves mercury faster than my body can handle.

The amount of alcohol in kombucha is pretty small. You should have from .5% to 1.5% alcohol depending on how you brew it. I don't know how this would affect cirrhosis. You may want to ask on the CureZone Experts forum.

I don't believe that kombucha will inflame candida. Kombucha has healthy bacteria and it will make your body more alkaline, so it should have a positive affect on candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)