CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lipomas (copied from Ask Adreas forum)

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

spiritson Views: 11,701
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 267,836

Re: Lipomas (copied from Ask Adreas forum)

Hi, I am spiritson, and when I signed up to this forum I didn't write a message. Sorry, but now I think I am getting the gist of this. Twelve years ago I was diagnosed with estrogen receptive breast cancer. I did Dr. Richard Schulz's Incurables program of juicing for three months and went into remission. Doctors were amazed. I have pretty much always been a workaholic and during the last RE boom, I went back into 10-14 hour days six days a week. The stress and inability to stick with a healthy diet brought on a reaccurance of the BC in 2005. This time my family demanded that I go the traditional medical treatment route, which in my case consisted of 3 mos chemo, surgery, radiation, plus 3 more mos of chemo. At 65 I lost everything (house, savings, and a body part)and now I am starting over. My focus is not only physical health, but mental and spiritual health, too. Actually, you can never really have one without the other two, so I started with accepting full responsibility for this life and address the workaholism or the need to be needed and praised. I am making great progress and fully expect complete restoring of my health and new life. The positives that have come out of this experience are infinite. I am not taking any follow up medications, eat 90-95% organic, alkalized water, plus many supplements. I am reading Andreas Moritz's Amazing Liver and Gallbaldder Flush and plan to start on it in the morning. Even though my mother (who is 90 and never taken a medication in her life) has several lipomas, and I had two prior to this health crisis, I am now experiencing them showing up all over my body. After researching this subject, I have come to the conclusion that it is tied to the toxins (dirty lymph)not flusing out of my system but being stored in fat cells, liver, and these lipomas. Since I am dealing with at least a dozen "delayed side effects" of the cancer treatment, I'm not excited about adding yet more nutrients to my regime to deal with another one (lipomas)...i.e. the liver cleansing. Moritz makes perfect sense, and I am willing to do as many of the liver cleanses as it takes to clear my system out and support my body in healing itself. After the cleanses, I will use Ayurvedic recommendations, such as Tryphala and the castor oil pacs to deal with the lipomas, and keep you all posted as to my progress. Should I run across any other remedies, please be assured I will pass them on. Take good care of yourselves and be well, spiritson

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)