CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No, not kidding

mouseclick Views: 49,090
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,431,150

Re: No, not kidding

I'd love to see the original report, or talk to someone who took part in it. It's "best evidence". If you start reading reviews of things by other people, it's processed information.

I was joking about it being light reading though, but Tolbey's review shows it covers lots of ground...

"The results of this valuable experiment, the first really scientific study of its type, are discussed in great detail in the 50 chapters of this book, which is divided into sections dealing with the background, the morphology, the biochemistry, the physiology, the psychology, and special problems such as edema, anorexia nervosa, infectious diseases and undernutrition, diabetes, tuberculosis, cancer, and rehabilitation. In addition, there are about 300 pages of appendices, setting forth the methods used, detailed data on this Minnesota experiment, and discussions of wartime diets and famines."

So I really would like to read it some day.

By the way when I mentioned your earlier post about licking the plate I meant this one... sorry it was a comment on them licking the plate...
"These men sound like they were seraching for nutrients and micronutrients... and the synergy that can come of food combinations. very interesting..."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)