CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any other liver/parasite asisst?

Views: 2,071
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,401,626

Re: Any other liver/parasite asisst?

good morning ti,

Liver flushing? Yeah allot of it. When it reached 30 flushes I stopped counting.

Over a year ago, I began feeling like I had a football under my right rib cage. I'm a nurse, I went to my doctor. The ultrasound showed the GB was essentially packed with one monster stone, or possible just a mess of little uns together. The office nurse wanted to schedule surgery, instead, I visited the Liver-Flush forum, and decided to just try it, to see what would happen. Afterall, if it didn't work, I could always resort to their knife.

I never had the surgery. My GB is working just fine.
My nurse conditioning tells me to go back to the doc and have another GB ultrasound, partly out of curiosity, and partly to prove to my one allopathic daughter that my GB problem is resolved. Absolutely no symptoms, could eat any combination at any time of day. My food is digested these days.

But you know, if I do another GB ultrasound, Uny will pick on me. And where does my faith in altie' natural healing get exercised? So who knows what I'll choose to do.

The liver parasite tincture, I've never used. In the beginning, I used the chinese products, GCG, curcumin, bitters, etc. from a source in Canada. That stuff really made the bile flow, and I believe it played a super big part, in loosening up all that junk in my liver and GB. I took the chinese herbs for at least a month before doing a liver flush. After that I studied all of the different protocols, and just developed and used what worked for me. A combo of many.

It was not an easy road for me, I was very uncomfortable. For a long time, I had to do allot of lemon water with ES, or apple cider vinegar drinks, and lots of 'back to back' flushes. And the Stones? Truthfully? thousands of stones, all types, no pictures.

My humaworm experiment is over with the last dose tonight. Hurray!!!!!, with the new moon on its way, I'll be LF-ing before the weekend is over.

hugs to you and all, momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)