CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Megan! How to proceed...?

megan Views: 23,305
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,384,477

Re: Thanks Megan! How to proceed...?

how to get rid of parasites....I don't know, for me anyhow. I still have them. however, others have quite good results with herbal deworming, as you're doing. I am better inspite of them, and most of my symptoms have resolved (a long list of symptoms, from intestinal, hormonal imbalance, adrenal fatigue type, and debilitating sickness). but...lack of symptoms still isn't health, of course...i'm not done yet..

the best things, the ones that had the most impact on my health in general was diet, juicing, gerson therapy, liver decongestion, some bowel herbs. I still use IF1 or LBB. (gerson therapy was when I was very ill, not something I do now...although I will do coffee enemas sometimes if I need it).

to continue with castor oil packs now or not...I'm not sure....my reactions were very strong and it felt like I couldn't do it. so I stopped them. as I became better and stronger I was able to do them with either no reaction or slight. you may be able to do them now though. sometimes I have reaction to something, and it may even be strong, but I can feel within that it's okay. other times it's not...I try to listen to how I'm feeling as it's happening. I think this may be a way you will know...

hope this helps a bit..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)