CureZone   Log On   Join
My story with Enema dependency/constipation

NewUK Views: 52,554
Published: 16 y

My story with Enema dependency/constipation

I've been doing enemas for about nine months until I stopped in August. I was doing them for constipation. To begin with everything was good. I did warm water enemas (1 quart). I tried coffee enemas to begin with but they were too stimulating. I tried salt water enemas and the liquid just stayed inside me (recently I tried a cup of urine in the enema water and that was very soothing). Plain warm water (filtered) was recommended by my colonicist.

All was well to begin with. I got the hang of it. Sometimes enemas were good - productive and relaxing and other times unproductive and caused a bad mood. On the plus side, brain fog vanished and my memory sharpened. Generally my mood was good and I could cope with stressful situations/people much better. I was doing enemas almost every other day. I could not do normal BMs in between. Because I felt so good I wasn't really bothered though it was always difficult to do when staying in other people's homes and travelling. I also did some parasite courses during this time so the cleansing didn't seem excessive.

Over time I was getting sore after the enema. I had to put a hot water bottle on my stomach afterwards. I did a course of Humaworm and despite doing frequent enemas I felt bloated and bunged up. I did some Castor oil flushes with really good effect. Then I stopped enemas. The castor oil worked ok but in between I was bloated and constipated. I did another enema. The following day I had bad stomach pain. An ache, as if I had been kicked in the stomach by a horse. On my right side, near my belly button. This lasted for 24 hours. Then went.

The following week after an enema the same pain occurred. And the week after that. I went to the doctor who did a blood test, told me to stop doing enemas and said they were too hard on the bowels and to take Lactulose. I am also to book a barium enema to see anything obvious is causing the constipation.

I would be very interested to hear if anyone else has had this experience or similar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)