CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stage 5 Kidney Failure...

jensen1981 Views: 31,572
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,219,635

Re: Stage 5 Kidney Failure...

Dear Tiggs,

Yes i am reading all the information here and i greatly appreciate it, but to be honest i just find everything here so confusing, like the juices and all that, then this other person called sodibic saying that i shouldn't have any fluids and things like that it's really confusing, but i guess i'll just try having the juices and everything, i haven't yet got Dr Schulze medications, right now i'm having the juices and also i'm doing the hot and cold showers things and as well as that i got the videos and i'm begining to watch them as well as read the manual. But like what types of juices should i make and take in the mean time, right now i'm having carrot and beets but nothing else, what juices should i have? do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for everything everyone who has replied to be, it's being of great help, i'm having the distilled water and things like that.

From,

Jensen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)