Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cindy Robinson Views: 41,990
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,176,633

MMS and Herpes

Hi Mog,

I am not familiar with "EHS" but I find it very interesting that you suspect high frequencies to be a possible outbreak trigger.  I have never come across this theory before and of course, if this is the case for you it is very difficult to avoid such frequencies in this day and age. 

If you are sensitive to these types of waves it would be in your best interest to avoid or reduce them where possible; looking closely at your routine, environment and ways to mute the signals are the first considerations here.

Regarding the herpes, there are many balms, ointments and creams that claim to help with outbreaks but very few will actually inhibit the virus.  Lemon balm can be helpful and has excellent antiviral properties, however, in my experience I have not found any topical product to work as dramatically and quickly as Dynamiclear.  In saying that, each person is different and responds to products differently, so if you have found something that works for you that is excellent and a real accomplishment.

From my research, the Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) turns into Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) into the bloodstream, which is claimed by its marketers to support the immune system and help destroy pathogens, such as viruses.

Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is suggested as an alternative to "Chlorine" in water and has a similar mode of action.  It is most well known for being a sanatizer and a cleaning disinfectant.  It is definitely not a chemical that I would recommend taking as an internal supplement, no matter how slick the advertising or sales pitch is.

Instead of taking these types of radical treatment approaches (that have the potential for side-effects) it is best to begin with a solid and sensible approach to strengthening your immune system and inactivating the virus.  This includes:

• Improving your diet to reduce or eliminate unhealthy foods, as well as cutting back on foods that are high in the amino acid Arginine which can aggravate herpes outbreaks.
  • Increase the amount of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet, raw vegetables and fresh foods rich in natural color are particularly good for boosting immunity
  • Supplement your diet with Vitamin C, Zinc and Bioflavonoids to protect the skin's resistance
  • Regular exercise is essential to blood circulation and aids in immune resistance
  • Drink plenty of water everyday, at least 4-6 glasses
  • Avoid toxins where possible, such as environmental chemicals and pollutants, cigarettes, alcohol, etc
  • if the outbreaks are regular, take a course of antiviral herbs which improve immune function.  I recommend a blend containing Olive leaf, Andrographis and Echinacea such in 'Immune Support'.
  • Have an Epsom salts bath during the outbreak  to help relieve the pain and dry out the lesions (not suitable for diabetics)
  • Apply Dynamiclear or take your prescribed treatment during the outbreak to halt the virus and speed healing.

Mog, if you are interested in these natural and effective options you can find more information here.

Warm regards,
Cindy Robinson

Herpes Support Team
http://www.dynamiclear.com

Learn more about natural herpes and cold sore treatments...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)