CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who can help me beatdown colitis?

airun Views: 15,990
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,160,007

Re: Who can help me beatdown colitis?

There will be good days and there will be bad ones. I think we are all looking for something to beat it down. I just had one of my longest remissions of about 17 months. Keep up the spirits.

Mine started at around 22'ish... I am now 33, and if you let it, it will consume you. My flares have gotten less severe over the last couple of years, mainly because of lifestyle changes I think. No more stressing over college, then professional school stuff. I have tweaked the diet for many years now, learning what I can eat and what I can eat rarely.

The main thing with this disease is everyone is different, and it seems as if it's your own demon with its own cause that you have to keep looking for. The only true way to kill it is to find something that will help unlock whatever is keeping that part of the body from healing and staying healed. The only true cure is for the body to do it itself. I am still looking along with everyone else. Currently pursueing the vitamin E enema/diet route. You can actually check out that forum on here too. With your diarhhea that diet would solidify things up a bit. I am still waiting on it to help with the bleeding a little more, but it has gotten better too. I have other things to try out, but I am just taking it one thing at a time.

What part of the colon is it in? Did you try the hydrocortisone enemas or just the rowasa?

Amato, I had to cut the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement out till I get over this flare, lol. It was making things worse for me. I'll start it over when the colon aint so swollen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)