CureZone   Log On   Join
my iphone experience

ren Views: 1,320
Published: 16 y

my iphone experience

I do post occasionally on this forum and I thought I'd relate an interesting experience to you guys. Today I almost bought an Apple Iphone. I received about $1000 extra after my student loans paid my school. I 'need' a new cellphone because my current one is on it's last leg. I went back and forth with my husband about the pros and cons of owning an Apple Iphone which isn't cheap. We are on a 'shoestring' budget at the present. Well we got to the store and I tested it and tested it. I began having second thoughts about spending $450 on a cellphone when I promised my mother I'd help her with the cellphone bill (we share a plan), give my sister a little something, buy my vitamins,etc. and give my husband some money too. Well there was a snafu in the sale and I backed out of the sale saying I'd call back and maybe come back later. I knew I was doing the right thing by not buying a $450 cellphone but I wondered why I got so irritated with myself and wasted a whole afternoon of valuable study time,exercise time,etc. I felt immensely better after praying the rosary and centering myself and analyzing the whole decision making process. I managed to pay two of my mother's bills, give my husband money and treat myself to a magnetic headrest for my naptimes and buy four months worth of vitamins. In the end I told my husband maybe it was a learning experience about being wise in spending money. I rather do without an Iphone for now than have the 'white elephant' and not have gas money and not put the money to other things more useful.

I am not 'into' Abraham but I do believe in positive thinking and that to a certain extent our thoughts/feelings do guide our lives. Just wondering where practicality, present day prudence about finances plays into the whole 'Secret' thing also what folks think of my experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)