CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes! Jesus was AB negative!

shroudie Views: 28,858
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 10,820

Re: Yes! Jesus was AB negative!

I don't think we can know for certain that Jesus was blood type AB negative.

My website is being quoted as authoritative on this matter. What I say is what some researchers report. On that I am authoritative. BUT, that doesn't mean I agree.

While I do believe that the Shroud of Turin is genuine, and while I think it is certain that the bloodstains are real human blood. I don't believe that we can identify the blood type after nearly 2000 years.

Ray Rogers, a Fellow of the Los Alamos Laboratory of the University of California is very specific about the problems of blood typing on old blood. Almost all of about 75 researchers I correspond with agree with him. We cannot know.

The bloodstains are from real human blood. Different scientists, working independently, conducted immunological, fluorescence and spectrographic tests, as well as Rh and ABO typing of blood antigens that prove it beyond any doubt. Several experts in forensic medicine and blood chemistry conclude that the stains were formed by real human bleeding from real wounds on a real human body that came into direct contact with the cloth. Many of the stains have the distinctive forensic signature of clotting with red corpuscles about the edge of the clot and a clear yellowish halo of serum. It appears to be AB but we cannot know for sure that it is.

http://shroudstory.com

Shroudie

Shroud Story

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)