CureZone   Log On   Join
Salt loading, my POV.

pb3046 Views: 5,961
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,051,525

Salt loading, my POV.

Well, I can post what I do and what I advise my friends to do.

f you do it this way, it will not make you throw up:

1. Use Sea Salt , not table salt - a must!
2. Heat some water and fill a cup. Use just enough salt to make it taste like chicken broth, or something close.
3. Drink that one hour before iodine.
4. Repeat up to four times a day. If you have a headache or are constipated, do this until you get relief.

I eat a lot of Mexican foods, and I like to put a little lemon juice and salt in water over ice. I just put a few shakes in it, not a spoonful. A spoonful WILL make you vomit.

BENEFITS OF SALT PROTOCOL:

2. Helps bowel movements
2. Helps eliminate bromide, up to 20 times as much, in urine. This is how you are going to get well, by eliminating bromide, and bromide is also what gives you side effects, so you want to get rid of tons of it, not just tiny bits.
3. Lowers blood pressure
4. Helps resolve edema

Now, when you get your bowel movements up to three times a day by increasing magnesium, probiotics, whatever, do not make the mistake of cutting out your salt protocol, although you may be able to cut it down to once or twice a day.

If you really need to vomit, you can put a spoonful of s salt in a liter of water and drink that. It will clean your stomach, and is an Ayurvedic remedy.

But for most, at least once in the morning will make a big difference. It all depends on how toxic you are, how often you need to use it.

You should also use Sea Salt on your food. It has balanced minerals, not just sodium and chloride, and is quite healthy for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)