CureZone   Log On   Join
non surgical cure for INGUINAL hernia?...you decide.

been there done that Views: 74,949
Published: 17 y

non surgical cure for INGUINAL hernia?...you decide.

Up until 3 months ago, I had an inguinal hernia (from my own observation, I don't seem to have it anymore, I can't even feel/find it when I feel/push the area).

Before that, I used to wear a hernia belt that made the hernia manageable.

Whether I wore the belt or not, I noticed that alot of heat would build up in the groin area (probably from peristalsis/digestion) and also that much of the heat and bulge would subside with less meals if I chose to get my nutrition from vegetable juice instead of solid food.

The company that I was working for went out of business. Instead of going back to work right away, I decided to go on unemployment and give myself a rest (I had also always noticed that at times of prolonged physical AND emotional stress, it would become less "manageable", so I was also giving my hernia a rest).

When I went on unemployment, immediately, most of everyday became less stressful, both physical and emotional stress disappeared like it was a new world.

I noticed that the build up of heat would still return when I ate solid food, so I started to put facecloths/washrags that were soaked in cold water over the groin area before I went to sleep (which immediately STARTED to cool down the groin area) and when I woke up in the morning, I felt not only completely refreshed like I hadn't in years, but I almost forgot that I had a hernia (I also tried to tame the munchies and eat easy to digest food).

From this gained experience, I began to buy cans of soda (not to drink, only to put in the refrigerator) or plastic containers of juice,...anything that would stay cold, (ice packs don't stay cold long enough). I only did this about 2 or 3 times a week.

Pretty soon, I forgot that I have (had) a hernia (maybe the heat keeps the muscles soft and weak so they can't tighten up so the abdominal wall can grow back together.

My hernia disappeared (no extra nutrients, no medication, no chiropractic manipulation or any consultation...NOTHING except relaxation, removal of the heat, and less solid food to place strain on the area).

God didn't make the human body incapable of repairing itself when it gets damaged.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)