CureZone   Log On   Join
It DID work!

jessesmom1987 Views: 11,847
Published: 17 y

It DID work!

I have had sore spots in my abdomen for a long time now. One just at the end, and under the rib cage on the right side, and a little lower on the left side. It's been a long struggle with liver congestion and problems, gall bladder surgery etc.

I started deworming a week ago, and have expelled a bunch of liver flukes. I did a Liver Flush a couple of days ago, and expelled more, not as many as I thought there would be, but more.

I don't know if what has been happening with the sore spots, has been the parasites there getting killed, and dropping off, and more coming to those spots to take their places, or if I am truly getting them off of those spots and the spots are just now open wounds that need to heal over.

I used the bottle of castor oil I got in our local drug store for a pack on the two sore spots last night, and I'm amazed. It really did work! I'm going to continue, for sure.

BUT, the original reason a curezone member had recommeded the castor oil pack to me, was for lumps and tenderness in the breasts, which I'm sure is lymph. And after I did the packs on the abdominal sore spots--when I got up from lying down, I could feel the breast tenderness/lumps immediately. Like it had moved from my liver and intensified the lymph in the breasts.

From what I think I'm understanding, the castor oil gets the lymph moving, is that correct? Should I do a pack on both my abdomen/liver AND my breasts? Should I be doing some sort of lymph cleanse, or have the chiropractor/chinese med Dr do lymphatic drainage/massage?

Thanks for your information! I had forgotten until the castor oil packs were recommended to me, but my Grandmother used to do it. I can remember her taking "liver tonics" too, and I don't know exactly what it was. Wish she were alive today to visit with. She'd be enthused by what I have been doing, and the results I have been getting from the natural cures! Especially after the two years of struggling to get answers, and spending alot of money on medical Dr's/tests etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)