CureZone   Log On   Join
Oils/Butters + Lugol's Mesentery painting

ladylove Views: 3,495
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,334

Oils/Butters + Lugol's Mesentery painting

Hi Newport,

Great suggestion :).

In my experience, when using oily substances (Or alternatively, an emulsion) as a carrier, the substance (In this case Iodine) will actually target a different kind of tissue to deliver itself to and travel within. IOW the substance seems directed to the target by means of its carrier.

IOW I think the substance (In this case Iodine) would go somewhere different (In this case, I mean to a different type of tissue, fluid or cell) in the body when mixed with an oil than it does when applying a solution which is entirely aqueous (Water-based).

I do not expect the Iodine to mix easily with the oil. However, I know I can do it :).

With that in mind, I have intended to try what you so timely suggest, and Coconut Butter/oil (You must be somewhere colder than where I am right now :)) IMO, would be an excellent oil to try it with topically, since Coconut oil also has an affinity with the Thyroid/Metabolism. But not yet.

This is because:
Since my initial purpose with this experiment is/was to address the (Watery) Lymph system, I will be sticking to aqueous Lugol's unattenuated by oil, for a while yet.. My body seems to be sucking the Lugol's in way too fast for much of it to be escaping via evaporation. < g r i n >

At least, until I intuit that it is time for me to change.

Hope your SCIO stuff is going well..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)