- pineal crystals and the end of separation4 y
~ Pineal Crystals~ NO MORE SECRETS Beacons of Light: July 2009 From Steve: In this message the group covers two important but what may seem to be unrelated topics. It’s always my job at ... read more
- Dear ones, your energy has grown so rapidly. You are so incredibly beautiful. You carry
that light within your being and letting it come through puts energy on the light from
Home which gives it the most beautiful, human flavor. It is magical and we celebrate
you all the time
- Lesson 162, I am as God created me, from A Course in Miracles5 y
Lesson 162 I am as God created me.
This single thought, held firmly in the mind, would save the world. From time to time we will repeat it, as we reach another stage in learning... read more
- Today we practice simply. For the words we use are mighty, and they need no thoughts beyond themselves to change the mind of him who uses them.
- Workbook Lesson 121 from A Course In Miracles, “Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness.”5 y
“Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness.”
Here is the answer to your search for peace. Here is the key to meaning in a world which seems to make no sense. Here is the way ... read more
- Forgiveness is acquired. It is not inherent in a mind, which cannot sin. As sin was an idea you taught yourself, forgiveness must be learned by you as well....
- Lesson 156 from A Course In Miracles, I walk with God in perfect holiness5 y
... read more
- In lightness and in laughter is sin gone, because its quaint absurdity is seen.
- Lesson 137 - When I am healed I am not healed alone, from Course in Miracles
... read more
- And as you let yourself be healed, you see all those around you, or who cross your
mind, or whom you touch or those who seem to have no contact with you, healed
along with you.
- Introduction to Fear and A Course In Miracles5 y
Introduction to Fear and A Course In Miracles
There is nothing to fear. Don't be afraid God is with you. This is an introduction to the idea of fear and how looking on your darkest fears ... read more
- Any state that is not perfectly loving is fear, the removal of which brings about a state of Peace which passeth understanding. This state is an experience that will show you the Truth: There really is not now, nor has there ever been, anything in all the world to fear.
- Forgiveness, from Lesson 134, Course of Miracles5 y
Let me perceive forgiveness as it is
Let us review the meaning of "forgive," for it is apt to be distor... read more
- Forgiveness should be practiced through the day, for there will still be many times when you forget its meaning and attack yourself.
- Spectrum Vision, from Lightworker Newsletter, a metaphysical channeling5 y
Greetings from Home
Walking with Your Eyes Open
Dear ones, you have moved so quickly that you do not even get to see your own shadow any more. The evolution of humanity is moving so fast, that... read more
- That is what Spectrum Viewing is all about. It is seeing the big picture where you can see great potentials in everything that you call negative.
- Excerpts from Louise Hay, April 2006 Newsletter5 y
LouIse’s Daily Affirmations
A - I am a “Yes” person.
A - If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get
more of it.
A - I affirm only the good in my life.
A - My happine... read more
- As we feel our oneness with all of life, we’ll drop anger, hatred, prejudice, and the need to be judgmental. As we become one with the healing power of the Universe, we’ll no longer need illness.
- Excerpt from Louise L. Hay’s You Can Heal Your Life5 y
“in the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exact... read more
- This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differently. I act differently.
- Glaucoma - Relationship Between Fear and Elevated Intraocular Pressure - Relationship Between Fear and Elevated Intraocular Pressure5 y
The IOP Querent
Relationship Between Fear and Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Elevated intraocular pressure can be classified as a condition characterized by resistance and contracti... read more
- Louise Hay mentions that glaucoma can be related to the following unresolved emotions and experiences:stony unforgiveness; pressure from longstanding hurts; overwhelmed by it all.
- Book Excerpt — You're Stronger Than You Think: Tapping Into the Secrets of Emotionally Resilient People,by Peter Ubel, MD.5 y
Book Excerpt — You're Stronger Than You Think
Sarah Lezotte’s kidney problems started in 1991 with what felt like a case of the flu. Fifty-eight years old at the ti... read more
- Dialysis patients are generally happy, and yet few of them would have predicted this could be the case. The general public imagines life on dialysis as being filled with unhappiness, and yet in our study the dialysis patients were just as happy as healthy people. Why is it so hard to imagine that these dialysis patients are happy?
- Free Audio Download - I Can Make You Thin, Paul McKenna5 y
visit the page
- Free Audio Download - I Can Make You Thin - URL provided
- Singularity, a Lightworker Channeling, Beacons of Light Newsletter, February 20085 y
~ Singularity ~
A View from the Top of the Bus
Beacons of Light: February 2008
Greetings from Home.
Return to Oneness
Dear ones, you have no idea how close you are getting to... read more
- You are the way-showers. You are the propagators of the light. You are the ones that will stand there, holding the door open. Do not give your power away to anything including technology, for that was the way of the first wave of power.
- Synergy, a Lightworker Channeling, from Beacons of Light Newsletter, March, 20085 y
~ Redefining Competition by Finding the Other Gods ~
Beacons of Light March 2008
Greetings from Home.
Dear ones, you had your names on these chairs long before you got her... read more
- Just re-member, you do not have to die to go toward the light. Have a wonderful day. Go outside, enjoy the sun and know that it is coming from your heart for the magic is within you.
- Channeling from Lightworker Newsletter, January 20085 y
Roadblocks to Ascension
Beacons of Light: January 2008
So here we are, after finally finding a path to walk on, it is not long before we come to a... read more
- Darylann very soon comes to a third fork in her path. She laughs to herself and looks
up to the sky saying, “I knew it. . . more BS to deal with,” and before she even got there
she decided this time she had to deal with it.
- Why the thyroid gland is not functioning - Obesity and the rest of it, more from Dr. Alex Van Der Beek5 y
"Why the thyroid gland is not functioning - Obesity and the rest of it"
Better and worse anger
Anger is a sign of stress. For example, anger felt for a specific person is someth... read more
- Forgive your need to push through life in anger and all the doors will be opened for you. You will have no need for a big belly then.
- Illness and Dis-ease - more from Dr. Alex Van Der Beek5 y
Illness and dis-ease
Illness or physical “disease” is a state where negative energy has crossed the critical line and the whole system is out of balance. The body informs us of the... read more
Illness or physical “disease” is a state where negative energy has crossed the critical line and the whole system is out of balance. The body informs us of the situation so that we can do something to correct it.
- Emotional Abuse, by Robert Burney5 y
Our parents were emotionally abused in childhood because their parents were emotionally abused in childhood. Our parents were our role models who taught us how to relate to ourselves and ou... read more
- Emotional abuse is a devastating, debilitating heart and soul mutilation. Bruises to the body fade away, bruises to the heart and soul stay - until we start focusing the Light of healing upon them.
- Setting Personal Boundaries, by Robert Burney5 y
Setting Personal Boundaries - protecting self
"The purpose of having boundaries is to protect and take care of ourselves. We need to be able to tell other people when they are acting in w... read more
- Learning to set boundaries is a vital part of learning to communicate in a direct and honest manner. It is impossible to have a healthy relationship with someone who has no boundaries, with someone who cannot communicate directly, and honestly.
- Excerpt from Codependence: The Dance of Wounded Souls by Robert Burney.5 y
Codependency is a vicious form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
"Codependence is a very vicious and powerful form of Delayed Stress Syndrome. The trauma of feeling lik... read more
- Feeling like we were not lovable to our own parents makes it very difficult to believe that anyone can Love us.
- Patterns of Copendency5 y
This list of patterns has been developed by members of Codependents Anonymous based on their own experiences.
The basic patterns of codependency stem largely from abuse, often the abuse or dys... read more
- In order to deal with abuse, many people try to find ways of controlling the situation by taking care of their partner and then of others.
- Copendency - Writings by Robert Burney et al5 y
Fear of Intimacy - the wounded heart of codependency
"Fear of intimacy is at the heart of codependency. We have a fear of intimacy because we have a fear of aband... read more
- If you have ever wondered why it is so much easier to feel Spiritual in relationship to nature or animals, here is your answer. It was people who wounded us in childhood.
- A Funny Donkey Parable5 y
A good lesson to be learned!
&nbs... read more
- Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds
of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well
is to shake it off and take a step up.
- Overweight, Do-Gooders, and the Thyroid, by Alex Van Der Beek5 y
All sickness comes from stress, if the thyroid gland is not working then you have a stress, below I explain how it works. The do-gooders: The positive negative are the people whose good hangs on th... read more
- Trying to find a physical solution to a psychological problem always lands you in more trouble than you began with. The outcome is an angry battle of life, but remember – there is no battle without violence – that is, without anger. Anger destroys.
- Previous Page, Page 3
Add Blog To Your Favorites!My personal opinions, views, and like minded views. more...
Last Activity: 22 mon ago
100 Messages Last message 4 y ago
12 Comments Last comment 22 mon ago
viewed 151,398 times
Created: 6 y Dec 17 2007
Comments (10 of 12):
Re: Louise L. Hay … healt… 22 mon
Re: Glaucoma - Rel… healt… 22 mon
Re: pineal crystal… INDYS… 4 y
Re: Do you know wh… pb304… 5 y
Re: Overweight, Do… kikie… 5 y
Re: Marshall Sylve… Diva … 5 y
Re: Louise L. Hay … Diva … 5 y
Re: Excerpt from T… kermi… 5 y
Thank you! #90124 5 y
Re: Excerpt from A… Invin… 6 y
All Comments (12)
Blogs by #73810 (1):
Health Matters to Me 4 y (55)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
ABCs of Conscious E… by luckman 8 h
Blue Pastry by bluepastry 74 h
Ugh I can’t keep do… by Miesry91 8 d
Sacred Heart of Jes… by Archange… 14 d
Forgotten Words! by kerminator 14 d
Blue Shield member … by immunopa… 15 d
Water Fast Blog by spiritualclar… 15 d
My Ten Day Water Fa… by lalachuc… 15 d
Kerala Ayurveda Aca… by ayurveda… 22 d
Water Fasting Hopef… by sugarleak 28 d
All Blogs (1,019)