- Our Bioenergy Blueprint 17 d
My last several months working with an offshoot of BioSET, I began intuitively receiving a tremendous amount of information. At this stage, I was inspired to read a book nearly every other day on biology, chemistry, physics, genetics, new science, energy medicine, or esoterics. A host of interrelated ideas came to me all at once and I began to substantiate them through muscle testing.
The science of muscle testing (kinesiology) employs muscle-response (strong or weak) tests to determine allergies, emotional blockages, and even the truth or falsehood of g ... read more
- From a cymatic or vibratory standpoint, disharmony is disease. The critical concept to grasp here is that all manifestations of disease, whether diagnosed as “physiological” or “psychological,” result from disruption (in the form of toxicity or trauma, or both) of the primary ener-genetic harmonies and rhythms contained in the electromagnetic fields and corresponding chakras.
- DNA MONTHLY (Vol. 9, No. 6) 22 d
DNA Monthly (Vol. 9, No. 6) by Phoenix Center for Regenetics
- Since beginning DNA MONTHLY nearly a decade ago, the editors have been proud to present hundreds of leading-edge articles on consciousness, DNA, health, spirituality, and metaphysics. As DNA MONTHLY wraps up its ninth year, we are taking this opportunity to present a retrospective issue featuring five of our most popular and powerful articles ever!
- Breakdown & Breakthrough on the World Stage 25 d
“All the world’s a stage we’re going through.” —Luke Soloman
I know. I get it. Things look really bad right now, downright scary even. Begging the questions …
What if it isn’t darkest just before the dawn?
What if that light at the end of the tunnel is actually a train?
These are valid questions. But they are not the only questions we might ask ourselves as we contemplate what—on the surface—appears to be the imminent collapse of Western civilization.
But enough doom and gloom. Her ... read more
- Despite the fearmongering drumbeat of those who insist humanity is on the verge of total enslavement to the Cabal, many with their finger on the pulse of current events firmly believe we are approaching some major social breakthroughs for the positive.
- Hemingway's Experimental Math 32 d
Readers familiar with Ernest Hemingway’s fiction tend to be surprised and vaguely ill-at-ease when entering the lush textual vegetation of his posthumously published novel THE GARDEN OF EDEN. Begun in 1946 and left unfinished at the time of the author’s death in 1961, THE GARDEN OF EDEN has generated a healthy amount of scholarly debate since its sensational appearance in 1986. Bristling with a new challenge, critics have been drawn primarily to two topics that the text itself foregrounds: the gender-bending theme linking the young writer-prota ... read more
- Fitzgerald once wrote that “the test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.” In composing his most ambitious novel, Hemingway clearly took Fitzgerald at his word.
- The Penthouse Palace 41 d
Sol Luckman BEGINNER’S LUKE, the first novel in my six-volume Adventure of an Imaginary Lifetime, is a seriocomic roller coaster, written in the over-the-top tradition of Henry Miller, Jack Kerouac and Tom Robbins, about the power of the imagination to create—and change—reality. Read online or download today!In the words of Eric Hoffer Award-winning author Sean M. Poole, “BEGINNER’S LUKE is a transformational novel, a manic manual of self-discovery, self-invention and renewal. It’s also ... read more
- I wasn’t sure what was going on or what time it was or where I was or even, for that matter, who I was … but my gut told me something was terribly wrong. I opened my eyes slowly, as sensitive to light as a roll of film: just expose me and I’d vanish.
- Three Perspectives on DNA 45 d
In REINVENTING MEDICINE: BEYOND MIND-BODY TO A NEW ERA OF HEALING, Larry Dossey, the former chief of staff at a major Dallas hospital, examines allopathic medicine in light of the principle of “nonlocality” often studied by quantum physicists.
Putting today’s medicine in quantum perspective, Dr. Dossey asserts that we “are facing a ‘constitutional crisis’ in medicine—a crisis over our own constitution, the nature of our mind and its relationship to our physical body.”
To help elucidate this “consti ... read more
- Because consciousness dictates our biological reality, not the other way around, I coined the term "meta-genetics" to highlight the ultimately metaphysical nature of genetic functioning. We now are in a position to replace both the Primacy of DNA and the Primacy of Environment with that which subsumes both nature and nurture and resolves their apparent contradiction within the unified field: the Primacy of Consciousness.
- From New Age to Stone Age 66 d
BEGINNER’S LUKE, the first novel in my six-volume Adventure of an Imaginary Lifetime, is a seriocomic roller coaster, written in the over-the-top tradition of Henry Miller, Jack Kerouac and Tom Robbins, about the power of the imagination to create—and change—reality.
Read online or download today!In the words of Eric Hoffer Award-winning author Sean M. Poole, “BEGINNER’S LUKE is a transformational novel, a manic manual of self-discovery, self-invention and renewal. It’s ... read more
- In the words of Eric Hoffer Award-winning author Sean M. Poole, “BEGINNER’S LUKE is a transformational novel, a manic manual of self-discovery, self-invention and renewal. It’s also one hell of a workshop in creative writing. Sol Luckman manages to evoke the spirit of some of the finest of America’s avant-garde writers, even while his unique voice remains clearly his own.”
- Autoimmunity & Energy Clearing's Brave New World 77 d
Before further exploring the pivotal concept of Era III medicine, nonlocalized mind, a word or two about my own background is in order. I grew up in a small Southern town, where I excelled athletically and academically. I was quarterback as well as valedictorian and ended up winning a prestigious college scholarship.
At almost exactly the same time, I was offered the chance to play Division I football—which I declined because I already had academic funding. I went on to graduate at the top of my scholarship class, win a Fulbright teaching award, and ... read more
- Traditional energy clearings work by way of the nervous and meridian systems. But geneticists have begun to refer to DNA, not the nervous system, as our “biocomputer.” In order to “reset” our bioenergy blueprint in a way that not only will “take,” but also “hold,” we must go directly to the source of the electromagnetic malfunction in our genetic code.
- 33 Pieces of Good News that Show Things Are Getting Better 81 d
Whether you’re getting your news from the mainstream monopoly press or alternative venues, you’ve probably realized by now that, these days, good news is hard to come by.
This doesn’t mean there isn’t any good news. Below, I demonstrate there most certainly is. So why, comparatively speaking, is so little reported?
Two reasons. First, with some exceptions, mainstream outlets are basically propaganda divisions for what Benjamin Fulford likes to call the “Federal Reserve Crime Syndicate,” also known as the Elites, ... read more
- The tide of public awareness is now turning decidedly against those who would seek to harm and enslave humanity. It is only a matter of time before a series of highly positive disclosures and changes erupts into even mainstream headlines and begins replacing the tired old doom-and-gloom scr1pt used by the Cabal to make us feel hopeless and powerless.
- DNA MONTHLY (Vol. 9, No. 5) 3 mon
DNA Monthly (Vol. 9, No. 5) by Phoenix Center for Regenetics
- The inspiring September-October 2013 issue of DNA MONTHLY features "Doctors Are Schizophrenic," "33 Pieces of Good News that Suggest the World Is Changing for the Better," "CBD in the Food Supply," "The 10 False Assumptions of Modern Science," "Become a Quantum Activist" and "The Synchronicity Key."
- Previous Page, Page 13
Add Blog To Your Favorites!This blog by author and artist Sol Luckman addresses the evolution of human consciousness, culture and physiology in the pivotal years featuring the end of the Mayan calendar, the Shift of the Ages, and the dawning of a new earth happening right now.… more...
Last Activity: 17 d ago
231 Messages Last message 17 d ago
29 Comments Last comment 30 mon ago
viewed 379,504 times
Created: 8 y Aug 29 2005
Comments (10 of 29):
lol! #90124 5 y
Re: Historical & S… socra… 5 y
Re: The Biology of… socra… 5 y
Re: bioenergetic t… luckm… 7 y
bioenergetic thera… puppy… 7 y
Re: good post luckman 7 y
good post ren 7 y
Re: very nice mess… luckm… 7 y
very nice message,… Wrenn 7 y
Excellent article,… Wrenn 7 y
All Comments (29)
Blogs by luckman (1):
Art of Consciousness 6 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Dreaming a New Real… by lfire 54 h
Absolute Truth Some… by Kerminat… 4 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 8 d
Son of "Truth of Se… by #29621 9 d
Twisting the Cat’s … by Savagegr… 27 d
celestial discipline by luckyvn 34 d
Wedding Blog (and l… by ren 38 d
Blue Pastry by bluepastry 62 d
The Whey, The Truth… by Mixologi… 88 d
The Wandering Mind … by whenwill… 7 mon
All Blogs (1,019)