CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: This is unfortunate by #77290 ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   9/21/2007 4:12:33 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,257
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=991111

You hit it right on the head.

"For women, the prospect of "pleasing her man" for the rest of her life is not pleasant"

Fell in love with my wife 8 years ago. Fell out of love with her two years ago. It didn't matter how I tried to develop the intimacy. Nothing worked. Fine restuarants, walks on the beach, sunsets, sunrises, midnight on the deck overlooking the lake on a beautiful starlit night. Kises, caresses, perfect romantic settings. I loved her and tried to show her.

Didn't work. She wasn't interersted. She doesn't like me. My love for her died. She killed it.

Yeah, I'm still with her. She's the perfect wife morning, noon, and night, just doesn't like all that intimacy stuff, all that romance. Just wants to be "serviced" three times a month. Once before her period, once after and once in the middle. Doesn't seem to matter to her who does the servicing either. My love for her died. She killed it.

I'm a well established professional, nice home in the country, in excellent physical shape, don't drink but love having fun. She's not interested.

Had a girl tell me yesterday morning "Men, all they want to do is solve all your problems for you and have sex with you".

I know many, many men in their 40-50's that have busted their butts trying to please their mate over the years and have failed miserably. Good men, businesmen, in good shape, very loving people. They finally give up.

And yet when reading these forums it's always the men that are the dastardly ones. It's always the mans fault.

So my conclusion is men are absolute low lives, not good for much of anything. Well, to service you girls when you decide you want servicing and of course to love you unconditionally and pay the bills.

You hit it right on the head: "For women, the prospect of "pleasing her man" for the rest of her life is not pleasant". That doesn't sound like love to me. For most of the men I know loving their wives is right at the top of the list. We love it and look forward to doing that for the rest of our lives. Not for the sex either it's just fun to do - give love. But we can't honestly figure out what it takes to please you. Except to say it sure as hell ain't us, your mate.

If I left my wife it wouldn't take her but a week or so to find someone to service her. And yet she says she loves me.

But, it's all our fault.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=991111