CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: peeling lips by for 11 years ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   10/16/2003 11:14:03 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   16,075
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=9733

I've had this for 11 years and its still goind on. Its true that the moisterizers make them peel off easier. I am 16 now but i don't let knowone get rude and say stuff about my lips even if they look nasty. My derm said its cheilitis he gave me dermovate NN taht don't work it only takes away the pain. I started taking multi vitamins but no change. Living in england don't help i read on some forum that aquaphor healed chelitis and i phoned loads of chemists and they said they have none. I haven't tried out hydrocortisone yet. I just want to find one official cure. The part that annoys me most is when i actually believe it is healing it just begins to peel off. My lips have become swollen because of this and i have been subjected to taunts for nearly all my life. Add me my email is master_d@hotmail.com .I want to talk to someone with the same problem as me. I have also developed a frown people say i am angry but because of how i feel about my lips it shows with my eyes. There's not one place i've seen on the internet that says 'THIS IS THE CURE FOR CHEILITIS". I've come here and found someone talking about vitamin a drops and a cream. First of all i went to the chemist and they said that it's not possible to get vitamin A drops alone. Secondly, name me the pacific cream the YOU used. I do believe this can't be healed. I chat to girls but never link up with them coz of my problem. The peeling is the main problem i know the cream's stops dryness but the peeling is the main problem. If we crack down the peeling then this hell will be over. I am not a wiz at Science but i have been researching. I read the on some forum(i can't find the link again!!) that it is swelling of the lip that causes it to peel. I think a cream we need is a cream that makes skin stronger. I have to go to doctors and get another derm referal so i can tell him this derm NN ain't working. All i want to see is one person no waffle or anything like that and say "MY CHEILITIS IS HEALED". I do sometimes have doubt in my head and if i see this than that doubt will go away and i will know that it has been cured before master_d@hotmail.com(for msn) or email me at mastad@fsmail.net(don't use other for email) This can be healed i if i do heal i will TELL ALL IN SIMPLE WORDS WHAT I USED, HOW, AND PERIOD IT TAKES Anothny the exactly same thing that happened to you taht caused your cheilitis happned to me bruv, has yours healed or still f-ed.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=9733