CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The Healing Codes by Sue11 ..... Emotional Healing Support Forum

Date:   9/16/2007 10:07:25 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   75,073
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=965574

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Dear Maria,

I'm not a coach or affiliated with The Healing Codes in any way. I'm just someone you bought the course and used it with success. I'll gladly do the best I can to answer your questions:
How long have you been using it? Probably started around the beginning of Nov. 2005
Did you buy the kit online or from a seminar which included the "free" personal coaching by phone? I bought the kit online which included free coaching. I would have loved to attend the live Q Codes seminar but the cost was prohibitive for me.
How can it be used to treat animals? I have not personally used it on animals but I have heard that others have. This is "energy medicine" for lack of a better word so I think a code is done and transferred to the animal but it might be better to ask a coach for clearer instructions.
Do they address how to use the codes if you do not have a concrete memory from childhood? Yes, you can do the codes on a category that is bothering you without a concrete memory from childhood.
I would highly suggest waiting until the Q Codes are released on a home study course which is anticipated sometime this November if cost is a consideration. That is what I'm waiting for. Supposed to be like 150 times more powerful than the conventional healing codes. Dr. Lloyd's partner is Dr. Ben Johnson who is a medical doctor who ran a cancer clinic in Atlanta. You may have seen him speak of healing on the movie "The Secret" which was featured on Oprah. Wait for the Q Codes - it will be worth it! I've considered learning to be a coach one day, this is too good not to pass on, in my opinion. Of course, as with all courses, it may not be for everyone. But there is a guarantee - which I think says a lot. I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I may be able to offer you a discount I think since I have already joined but please do not think I am in any way trying to sell this to anyone for any other reason than I think this will help you.
Blessings, Sue

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=965574