CureZone   Log On   Join

Accupuncture...check this out by Molly Bloom ..... Costochondritis, Tietze’s Syndrome

Date:   9/13/2007 8:19:27 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,695
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=963542

Even though most of my flair ups have gone, and I'm now living a fairly normal life without major pain, if you press on the bottom of my rib cage I still had pain (tenderness). Not the pain that comes with twisting anymore, but it is still sore and promises to flair up any minute. It was worse on my back bottom ribs, and sometimes when I laid on my stomach it hurt. I've come so far and I didn't want to go there again!!

Occasionally over the last couple of years, I would have a twinge, but it would only last for about 1/2 hour. I always am scared when I do the dishes by hand because that seems to be when I had the worse attacks in the past, and sometimes feel it coming on a bit when I do the dishes....very scary.

Well, my cousin told me about her accupuncturist who is japanese. It's different from chinese as they have a very gentle techinque. It does not stress the patient as sometimes chinese accup. can.

When I first went into her three weeks ago, she was pressing on areas of my ribs and it hurt like hell. In fact, that first night I had a flair up after years of realitive pain free living. I was a bit upset to say the least, but continued to the next appt.

I just had my third today, and everywhere she pressed....no pain at all. NO tenderness at all. My hip had a pinched nerve also which was causing my right thigh to go numb. No pain on the hip. No numbness in the thigh for over 2 weeks.

I'm so thrilled with this I can barely stand it. Also some other pesky problems seem to be going away. It feels like my immune system has gotten a huge boost.

Anyone who has a Japanese Accupunturist near them, and the funds to try this, must. It's incredible how good I feel.

I felt the need to pass this on. I feel like this might be the thing that finally nips it completely.

Molly

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=963542