CureZone   Log On   Join

The War of the Worlds: Part Deux? by AHarleyGyrl ..... Politics Debate Forum

Date:   9/11/2007 8:27:24 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,501
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=962110

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Call me a sheep, call me a follower, but I have been studying this all day, and at this time, I am believing the following statements by our Government.  Now, I don't know exactly what the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SSP) (what is being referred to by some as the North American Union) is, because it is written in a political fashion and it would take me a while to read and decipher it (if I can);  But, I don't want to jump to conclusions until I have given it a fair read.  Now, I'm not saying the U.S. and the world is not headed in a downward spiral of destruction, I believe we are.  And, desperate times call for desperate measures, but this merging of the three nations is just a little much for me to swallow at this point. 

The Federal Government on it's website says:

The SPP is a dialogue to increase security and enhance prosperity among the three countries.  The SPP is not an agreement nor is it a treaty.  In fact, no agreement was ever signed.

The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime.  It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada.  The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency.   The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1184&i=262

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=962110