CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What about Baking Soda - treatment for Cancer/Fungus/Yeast? by FungiFactor8 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   9/9/2007 1:13:34 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   27,364
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=960204

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Yes, I agree that the baking soda aspect of the links provided is not as simple as one would like. The aspects of the links I found inmportant was the reinforcement of my theories and research identifying fungi, especially toxic mold fungi, as a very significant underlying causation of most degenerative diseases and processes.  The job of mold fungi in nature is to degenerate, break down all biological material to their basic elements, and recycle them back to Mother Nature, from whence we came. Dust to Dust. The natural cycle of life.

They suck the moisture and nutrients, especially carbohydrate energy, out of our bodies in order to survive and grow. That is their nature whether it is in a pieice of wood as they turn it into dry rot, a piece of sheetrock, or the human body. It is just much more complex to seperate their causations from the domino of reactions and inter-reactions as the immune system forms immune complexes to counter these degenerative invaders.

To continue to ignore these engineers of biological material degeneration will only prolong the escallation of degenerative diseases deemed  by the established medical establishment as only being able to be treated by drugs which make the drug companies richer and richer.

Once you truly understand how fungi, especially mold fungi we all inhale from our breathing environments, it becomes complexly simple to understand the significant role it plays in degenerating the operating systems of the human body, leading to the degenerative diseases, especially in women. Once you understand this and apply the fungal factor to all these degenerative diseases their descriptions no longer end with the haunting phrase "and they don't know what causes it".

If the fungal factor was applied appropriately the following would happen. 50-80% of all diseases and health ailments would no longer exist. The drugs which only treat the symptoms instead of the underlying causations would no longer be needed. The Drug companies would no longer be making billions of dollars off people continuing to be ill their whole lives. Mega medical fund raising organizations would disolve with many lost jobs. The medical facilities and supporting service companies would be greatly reduced with many lost jobs. The status quo would be in turmoil. Healthcare costs would no longer be skyrocketing. Medicare costs would dive and social security costs would go up with people living longer but, with a higher quality of life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=960204