CureZone   Log On   Join

IMHO it's not a CC trend, it's a cycle.. by Ladylove ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   9/8/2007 10:41:23 AM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,193
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=959741

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

..and IMHO it serves an important purpose.

There are some great replies and a lot of wisdom in this important thread, Hidden. Thanks for bringing up the topic.

In my health journey, there have been times when different things have actually aggravated the condition, but after several months elapsed, that very same thing would help tremendously. I just had to find some other answer first.

It may seem boring when one person is looking at a stream of slow-cycling, repetitive data, but to the newcomer or progressive traveller, it's very effective to have a reminder and a prompt to reconsider, often in the light of new experiential data.

I don't judge it to be a wild chase for a magic bullet.

I see it as a progressive snowball, gathering more new information as it rolls and gets bigger, as we add new information to it.

Sooner or later, the links between all these repetitive snowballing pieces of data will come to light. If we watch them and learn more and gather new information, and add to it whenever possible, the Truth will come together as an integrated picture of "How to achieve maximal health in today's world.".

One thing is for certain- Allopathic medicine won't do it..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=959741