CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: talk about interventions... and what happens? by been there done that ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   9/5/2007 2:59:31 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,508
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=957577

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I would think that would be a divine "Hello" of sorts (catching your attention). It may sound excessive, but to "the great God" who has seen the whole planet through it's ups and downs since the beginning of time, the power transformer incident was "insignificant" except that it did occur to you to "think thusly".

About a year before I actually believed that Christian scripture identified the real creator, I was riding my bike when the driver of a parked truck swung his door open and knocked me into traffic so that a BUS hit me. The bus must have knocked me about 20 or 30 feet through the air and I landed on my butt in a "V shape" and was spinning clockwise. I saw the passenger side front wheels of the bus coming straight at my head from probably about a foot away, but since I was spinning, my head swung out from under the bus. Then my legs swung under the bus right behind the front wheel (well, there go my legs when the rear wheels run them over). Since I was spinning, my legs swung out before the back wheels, hooray). Since I was still spinning, my head swung under the bus again and I saw the rear wheels coming towards my head from about a foot away, but my head swung out again. My legs swung under the back of the bus and I thought they might hit the rear wheel and get dragged into the wheel well. They didn't, but my head swung under and I thought they would hit the tail pipe, they didn't, but I felt for sure that my collar would get caught on the rear bumper and I would get dragged, it didn't.

I wanted to just go home (it had been a rough day), but the driver convinced me to wait for the ambulance and then the paramedics convinced me to let them take me to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, they put me on a gurney and wheeled me into a room and said "We'll be right back, we have to fill out some paperwork". I waited patiently and fell asleep. When I woke up, I went to the front desk and complained. They said "Oh, we forgot". So they dressed the wound on my back (scratches) and I got my bike and walked to my mother's house (it had been a rough day).

Well, I knew even before I stopped spinning why I was still alive (God, He caused it in order to say "Hello, remember me?"). For years, I was searching for God's true identity, but for the last month or so had gotten sloppy and lazy and had "temporarily" given up, so, in an unmistakable way, He said "Hello, remember me?"

"God is no respecter of persons"/personalities, Acts 10:34 KJV translation, He only has regard for a person's true NATURE (yours must be showing!!). God extends His love to everyone, but maybe He knows you can hear well.

Yeah, I think it was divine, what's a power transformer to God? He was the storm that affected that power transformer.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=957577