CureZone   Log On   Join

5th Flush-rougher than last..but successful *report* by Trysten3000 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/4/2007 1:51:56 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   1,610
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=956776

OKay so I did my 5th Liver Flush last night.
Ive been feeling like I needed one..actually to be honest Ive been feeling somewhat crappy since my last flush. I felt like I opened up a lot of "bad stuff" with the last one..some really nasty stuff..since then Ive been having recurring of old problems, specifically some nasty Depression and anxiety I suffered with when I was younger. It definately is like peeling layers of an onion and I guess with that last flush I peeled off a layer with a lot of gunk underneath it. Ive been doing P&B shakes since then and I think they were helping with some of the toxicity I had in my system. Very slowly though.

So for some reason for this flush I thought it would be a good idea to fast on only apples and apple juice {normally I have as hearty a fat free meal as possible, usually something with non fat beans}. I definately regret this. I had three apples all day {I really couldnt force any more down}, some apple juice and some apple cider vinegar. I felt okay during the day but once the time came to stop eating, I was already regretting it..I felt so hungry and my blood Sugar crashed badly {Im badly hypoglycemic}..before when Ive fasted Ive had a blood Sugar crash but then it evens out..well this didnt seem to happen last night. It felt like my blood Sugar dropped and stayed that way and I was very nauseated and weak all night. LIke really weak..I could barely walk..when I walked I felt like I was going to faint. It was hard to make myself move..kinda scary.

Something else that freaked me out was that it seems each time I flushed, the epsoms do LESS AND LESS..this time they basically did nothing in the night time doses..I remember my first flush making many trips to the bathroom with butt pee after my nighttime doses..this time I didnt even need to go to the bathroom once. This worried me a bit.

I messed up making my OO/grapefruit mix..I had used a grapefruit that was actually quite old, Id had it in the fridge for awhile because I thought I was going to flush sooner than I did. It was okay..just kinda dried and mealy..I didnt get that much juice out of it. It seemed like I got a little out so I thought it would be okay {I was so sick It was hard to stand up so I didnt want to juice another grapefruit}. Well this was a BIG mistake. I started trying to drink the mixture when it was time, and realized the juice hadnt done much and the oil was VERY thick and gloppy..well I was already so nauseated that trying to get this thick oil down was a nightmare..I ended up crying because I felt so hopeless and out of it {I had the spins, it was terrible}..with every swallow I gagged and had to hold vomit down..usually the grapefruit waters it down a lot and its almost like drinking water. Well it was so terrible I ended up coming VERY close to puking and realized I couldnt do it..I had read yesterday about someone using regular bottled orange juice for the flush and having success so I said screw it, went and got some orange juice, dumped a bunch in with the rest of the oil, shook it up..it helped SOMEWHAT but I still ended up not being able to drink the last quarter of an inch of oil from the bottom of the glass. I was just so nauseated and didnt want to force more down then puke it ALL up {that was the last of my OO (Olive-Oil) therefor the last chance for that night}. So I just left it.

Layed down {after an intense fight/discussion with my boyfriend which stressed me out and didnt help any of this}..I felt like I was going to vomit bad so I had to concentrate on not vomiting..I felt a little better after a few because I think the juice was helping my blood sugar..after a bit I felt the familiar vibrations/intensities happening in my liver area..had some interesting third eye visuals like I have had before..I didnt even worry much about laying still this time..tossed and turned and did whatever to fall asleep. I no longer think laying still effects the flush, at least not for me.

I was worried because the epsoms did nothing at night, I wouldnt be able to pass anything in the morning but no worries, when I woke up this morning I felt the urge {before even taking my morning epsoms} and visited the bathroom..first go I passed the biggest stones..a couple of them were about half an inch long and green {very similar to my first flush}..a few more big ones like that and many medium and small sized ones and brownish flakes..a few more trips to the bathroom produced plenty more pea sized green stones and the the last trip there was lots of the light brown "sand" with a few more smaller green stones mixed in. I started feeling a lot better after the last trip to the bathroom where all the "sand" came out. I could feel a lot of the toxins leave me. Im feeling clearer now.

I got a lot out and am feeling okay so I suppose all the pain was worth it. I might look into doing a slightly different protocol next time..if I do the basic flush again Im definately not apple only fasting..I realized that since Im hypoglycemic I NEED some type of protien in the morning. Im not sure what flush I might try next time. This flush was definately VERY needed though, and Im happy I survived {I wasnt sure if I would haha}. Theres my report, happy flushing everyone! I hope you guys are having more pleasant and easier flushes than I did.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=956776