CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I had a full dental revision 1 yr ago by wendypape ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   9/3/2007 6:00:54 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   11,684
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=956236

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I figured there was no safer place to go then to Huggins. So I had a panoramic xraytaken and sent it to his Colorado clinic and to the clinic in Ottawa first to get an estimate.

Keep in mind that everyones 'full dental revision' will be different. Some people in the clinic had way cheaper bills then me and some higher. I had ALOT of fillings compared with anyone I know. Most people I know only have 4-6 mercury fillings if that, but then people may have root canals, crowns etc. and need all that dealt with.

One does not always have to travel so far away and it doesn't have to be all done at once. Huggins also offers a home program which we are exploring for my husband. There is a clinic just an hour from me in a small town that has been doing mercury revisions for years and they will do piece work in compliance with Huggins protocols so that is something we are also exploring for my husband in conjunction with the At Home Program, then as we have the money we can do a few more etc. THe important things I need to see on my husband are the bloodwork and the hair analysis to see what we are dealing with. The key for me was to read Dr. Huggins Amalgam removal protocol, know it and then I started calling around asking each dentist how they did it etc. and what type of follow up support they offer. Many work with naturopaths who have years dealing with this. I did find some dentists who were conventional who claimed to be properly removing the fillings, however I know 2 people personally who are worse off then they were before, and wish they would have never had it done.

Had we not done some creative financing we could not have afforded it, many people at the clinic simply added it on the mortgage of their house. One poor family there had already had their grown son's full dental revision done and it cost them THOUSANDS!!! THey were at this clinic in a last ditch attempt to have it redone properly and they had to put that money out again. I think that was the worst part... is that all but 2 of us, were ALREADY really sick, cancer, leukemia, als, ms etc. I feel very fortunate to have found all this information so many years ago and to research it etc. and to choose to act on it while I am still fairly young. When my mom was sick 10 yrs ago, she was only 52 and had a cold at Christmas. She was having trouble breathing and I took her in to the hospital. With their interventions she deteriorated rapidly and got another bug while she was in recovery and died. We were grasping at straws at the end- trying to find alternative remedies to save her- thing is, they take time. The medical doctors had no answers. Her mind was fine, her body, deteriorating, she was on 100% oxygen. I guess she had some chronic lung issues going on. Ozone would have been fabulous for her- didn't find out about that until a week before she died. Anyhow, from tragedy comes growth I guess and maybe I'll be around a little longer for my kids ;-) We all only do what we can, when we can, with the money we can.... it's all a process ;-) bfn warmly, wendy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=956236