CureZone   Log On   Join

Howard Hughes? by rabbitears ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   9/2/2007 3:09:31 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,301
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=955508

Hello There, Welcome!

Just a few points on what you had to say, please.

"Wow this forum is extremely germ phobic I must say"

LOL! I guess that would appear so from an outsider who hasn't been following closely.

" - go to some of the other forums like Barefoot herbalist to find out how to be a healthy enough person"

Thank you for the suggestion, but I have no need for MH. I'm an alternative practitioner myself (as well as Apxr) and know just as much or more than MH.

"that you don't need to be so nuerotic about germs - reminds me of Howard Hughes - sorry guys but do you hear yourselves!!?"

Hmm... interesting that you would look at things that way. Sorry you believe that! Your insinuation implies that we are MENTALLY ill -- wasn't Mr. Hughes? I do have to ask though, are we being "neurotic" or becoming more informed about information on microbes? On many forums I have found many people who are extremely ill, dealing with problems for a number of years. They've tried many things that have never been resolved. Why? I'm here to help people understand that there are co-factors involved with ill-health. If this means stating truth, as it is, and people are uncomfortable with it -- than so be it! I rather be honest and share as much as I know to help people. There seems to be a lot of people in the world who rather share disinformation or live in denial about certain things. If you take the time to read through this forum, you'll soon learn that there is a pattern of information here. You may also learn what you think you know, it may not be all there is to know. I'm always in a state of learning -- shouldn't we all?

One other thing, as an alternative practitioner I could easily recommend many things for people to try this and that. On this forum, we're trying to avoid recommending too many things UNLESS it has been proven. The problem, as I see it is that people are fighting "something" and they don't know what it is or have never considered co-factors as a possibility. Perhaps if people understood that there are co-factors involved, they would have a better chance of overcoming their illness.

Have a great day and I hope you'll continue to come back.

Best of Health!

DD

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=955508