CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Time to accept defeat! by joylovepeace ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   8/28/2007 11:10:23 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,403
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=951797

many conditions that were labled genetic have been found to be nutrient deficiencies. You have to go out and find evidence that you can cure your Acne rather than gather evidence that you can not be cured. You mind will never allow a cure otherwise, it will confirm the evidence you have given it.

I was told by all the derms and doctors that I had rosacea and that there was no cure. I wallowed for a while then set out to find those who were cured of rosacea. I found lots who told me it was incurable and only a few testimonies of a total cure. I keep those testimonies and everytime I got down I read them and ABSOLUTELY refused to believe I had rosacea, I never gave myself that label and when people asked me if I had rosacea I said "no". I actually forgot about the rosacea for a while because I was so sad about my scars. I had this so called rosacea for five years and it just went away about four months ago-I dont even know exactly how. I have been working on mineral balancing so I will assume that whatever I had was caused by a mineral imbalance. My scars have been healing too.

Perhaps many genetic diseases are simply mineral imbalances.

Praise GOD!

Please get out a bible and ask God to reveal himself through his words. Ask Him to give you faith and discernment. Most of all (and this is the real key) search to know HIM, search to have a relationship with Him FIRST and formost. I have read and heard many testimonies from those healed by God and what I hear is that when they finally gave up,gave it totally to GOD 100%, when they finally believed that they could do nothing without his help, when they truly needed him...
then
that's when he showed up and that's when he showed them them the way.
This has been so true for me.
It is a lesson in humility and lesson of learning how to honor him with all of our heart.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life;.." not just any way but THE way, not just any truth but THE truth and not just any life but THE life. Which means if you find him you will find THE way, THE truth, and THE life.

May God bless and keep you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=951797