CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I had a full dental revision 1 yr ago by wendypape ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   8/28/2007 8:45:26 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   14,235
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=951708

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

$20- $50K seriously???? LOL that's funny.

No for my 12 amalgams, 3 cavitations and severely impacted wisdom tooth, the quote came in around $5000 US. In the end it was $5400. Roughly $1000 of that was for the anesthiologist. Then I paid a separate $5600 for the Huggins portion of the clinic which was a week of lectures, analysis of the bloodwork and hair analysis, they coordinated all my appts with the dentists, accupressurist and massage therapist, ran my IV vit c during lectures etc. were on call if we needed to talk with them etc.

There is one dentist in Canada that follows Huggins protocol almost to the letter, Dr. Benoit in Quebec I think. There were a few things that changed my mind about going to him. Anyhow,he quoted me $6700 Canadian and I figure it would have cost me at least $200 for a night for a room, it's a very ritzy city. This cost did not include the accupressure, massage therapy or any other things.

By choosing to drive to Colorado it was $5400 for the dental portion, and the rooms were suites which was nice because we had a little Livingroom and a kitchen so we could cook our meals from scratch still - important with my children in tow. Our rooms were $75 a night. So except for the gas and time, it was actually cheaper to go to Colorado ;-)

There is an excellent book DR. Tom Levy wrote called Curing the Incurable- it's about vitamin c and it is actually an EXCELLENT chelator, but sometimes in larger amounts. I was taking up to 15 grams a day without bowel tolerance. Some people can handle 40 grams etc. depends on the individual. The vitamin C flushes are REALLY REALLY important, as are the detox baths, baking soda or Epsom Salts . Huggins says that in 30-40 yrs of balancing chemistries you also have to eat properly according to not what he calls 'his way' but from an ancestrial way- which is what we need to eat to balance our chemistries to put our numbers where they need to be- if his patients don't eat this way, then he doesn't see the chemistries moving. They won't accept vegetarians into the program unless they are temporarily willing to eat meat protein as he has never been able to move their chemistries unless they do.

Just an fyi, I went to his clinic in Colorado, not the one in Texas, but I have talked with the dentists in Texas as I'm getting a quote for my husband and they are bang on, they sure know what they are doing. I believe he also runs one in the carribiean or something, and they also do mini ones that do not cost as much and are not as long.

I reserached this for years before I had it done. For me, I had to make sure I did not end up worse off then when I started. As a mom with 2 little children, this just could not happen. I felt confident and still do that this was the best place for me to be to have this done. It was worth every penny and every hour in the car with my kids! LOL

hth

wendy
canada

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=951708