CureZone   Log On   Join

I had a full dental revision 1 yr ago by wendypape ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   8/27/2007 8:27:48 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   31,224
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=951411

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi there. I just wanted to pop in and say that I have had a full dental revision with Huggins and his dentists in Colorado in June of 2006. I believe they are now working mostly out of Texas with a team there.

We beg, borrowed and stole the money and loaded my 1.5 yr old and 4.5 yr old into the truck and away we went. Driving time was 24 hrs not including stops and hotels on the way.

Anyhow, long story short, I had 12 Amalgams (23 surfaces), 3 cavitations and an impacted wisdom tooth that I figured I might as well have done while I was there.

It was all done in 4 hours under conscious sedation with vitamin C IV during the procedure and I think one more time 4 days later- I'd have to check my notes. There was also massage and accupressure therapy too. I think there were 12 of us in that clinic. Then I also paid for Huggins lectures the following week.

The one thing that still sticks in my head is that after we got back to the hotel room and I was alert etc. I remember thinking ........ hey where did all the noise in my head go? The only thing I can equate it to is the sound in your house when the power goes out. It is sooooooo quiet. and that's how my head felt.

I had no 'diagnosed' medical condition upon going. I did however have a lump in my left breast that I refused toh ave looked at by allopathic doctors and I had pain in my cervix I was using ozone on. I had 2 thermography scans for my breast in the year prior to my removal, that did show issues. The pain in my breast and my cervix disappeared imemdiately after the removal!!!! It came back once 3 months later, but I had more Rife and Bicom work done and it hasn't been back since.

When I came back to Toronto, I felt really bad- the trip home with 2 small kids was way worse then going. ;-) My teeth hurt, I was so fatigued etc., and when I called for advice they were all on vacation at the dentists and at Huggins clinic. Then I remembered what he said about what would happen if you didn't follow his protocol. I had not done any vitamin C flushes yet as I wanted to wait until I got home. I immediately started that afternoon. I got to about 10 tsp of sodium ascorbate (about 40 grams) before I hit the bowel tolerance. But by the time I got to there, I was 100% pain free everywhere in my body. Maintaining those vit C flushes each week is crucial when I feel things sliding.

I have long hair and all my life I wanted to learn to french braid it myself. I couldn't figure it out and my arms would get so sore, but my brain couldn't handle it. After I had my Amalgams removed I remember giving it a try, and bam, it was no problem at all, my fingers and my brain didn't get confused at all. It disappeared again 3 months later about the same time as the return of the breast and cervical pain, but I got it back after that. Also I have had some cranial work by a well known chiropractor in Barrie Ontario
http://www.catsworkshop.com
He has people travel to him from TExas, Michigan etc. That also has helped my brain.

Not to say I haven't had ups and downs, but I feel like I have my life back most days! LOL it's all a process but most of the time I can MULTITASK!!! Sometimes I am just cruising- things are working so well- I equate it to being an Octopus as you go thru the house cleaning. Your brain sees all the stuff and registers where it needs to go in lightening speed as my arms whip out and grab it all as I'm going by. Huggins says having them removed is only 5%, there is still so much work after that.

Vitamin C is an excellent chelator and I took mega doses every day for over a year. he also recommends Lypo Spheric Vitamin C www. LivOnLabs.com he told us if we couldn't find vit C IV without B12 when we got home that 4 of these are much like an IV treatment would be. I also had Rife therapy and Bicom therapy done in Toronto. I also have my own ozone generator and do vaginal insuffilation, ears, drinking water etc. to my tolerance level.

I've done lots of other things, rebounding,skin brushing, juicing, fasting(which he doesn't recommned) etc.. I am convinced that getting the dental revision done was the best choice for me.

One complaint.... It took about 6 months for me to finally be able to eat nuts and things without my teeth hurting. That was tough to adjust to in the beginning because they were so sensitive to hot and cold. I was just thankful to have them out though. I read where that can actually be bite related and I do believe my bite should have been worked on some more but we ran out of time and had to head home.

They did a serum biocompatibilty test which is a 26 pageish report that tells them which materials are least reactive for my mouth. I also sent in a hair analysis before and had 1 done a year later. **tip on that. DON'T COOK IN VISIONWARE GLASS POTS. It really showed in my hair analysis. They also do a full CBC on you before, after and then it's supposed to be every 3 months I think but I felt so amazing, I put it off for a year! LOL

Anyhow, I always mean to post my story but forget. With 2 little ones, I'm not online much. ;-)

take care

Wendy
Canada

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=951411