CureZone   Log On   Join

GUARANTEED SOLUTION: Curing Severe Ringworm/Jock Itch by #85309 ..... Ringworm Forum

Date:   8/25/2007 5:16:33 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   36,302
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=949912

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Do your homework: Diagnose the infection and identify the fungus by searching by symptoms of infection such as, ringworm symptoms, fungal lesions or raised "plaques" around the edges, jock itch symptoms, etc. This is how I cured my severe jock itch (ringworm fungal infection [tinea] of the groin [cruris]) and this is what you'll need. (all OTC medications.) I refuse to take oral antifungal medications like Fulvicin, Lamisil, Nizoral, Sporanox (itraconazole) because they are hard on the liver and require frequent blood tests. First rule, as with most things in life, is you have to be patient, consistent, and agressive in treating the infection and always continue to treat the affected area 2-4 weeks after the fungal infection is gone or it will return and be more difficult to resolve. __________________________________________________________________________________ MEDICATIONS YOU WILL NEED: Nizoral AD (Ketoconazole 1% OTC medicated shampoo found at drug store); Zeasorb AF (Miconazole Nitrate 2% OTC antifungal powder found in the foot care section); Tolnaftate 1% antifungal powder (found in foot care section of drug store); "MICRO-TEK EQyss" (footnoted) Anti-Microbial Medicated Spray (OTC, found over the internet); A good hair conditioner. __________________________________________________________________________________ DIRECTIONS: (If there is a secondary bacterial skin infection, that must be resolved first. Go to your pet store and locate any anti-bacterial medicated pet shampoo containing the following medicines combined in one shampoo; Sulfur 2%, Triclosan, Salicylic Acid. Follow directions for use for 10-14 days or until bacterial infection is resolved, then begin antifungal treatment beginning with step 1. 1.) If no secondary bacterial skin infection is present, morning and night, combine 1 part Nizoral AD with 4 parts Miconazole Nitrate 2 % powder, lather and cleanse affected area and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, gently rubbing every 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry. 2.) Rinse with cool water. 3.) Lather affected area with Micro-Tek EQyss. (this will prevent the skin from drying out and cracking (which leaves the skin susceptible to secondary bacterial infection.) 4.) Dry with a cool hairdryer, or let air dry. 5.) Once fully dried, apply a layer of Tolnaftate 1% AntiFungal powder to affected area 2-3 times daily, after each cleansing, and especially after sweating. 6.) Thoroughly wash hands. If there is a response to the treatment within 10-14 days repeat steps 1 through 6 until infection heals, and continue treatment 2-4 weeks after symptoms disappear. Always apply antifungal powder like Tolnaftate daily to moist, warm, dark areas of the body to prevent reoccurance. USE CONDITIONER AFTER WASHING YOUR HAIR THROUGHOUT TREATMENT. ***IF CONDITION DOES NOT IMPROVE WITHIN IN 2-4 WEEKS OR WORSENS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT LET ANY FUNGAL INFECTION GET AHEAD OF YOU!*** ________________________________________________________________________________ WHAT TO THINK ABOUT: Always wear sandles in bath houses and gyms, do not share towels. Change your loose white cotton underwear twice daily. Launder exposed clothing with chlorine bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite). During treatment, wear a terry cloth wrap (or skirt)at home to expose affected area to oxygen to promote healing. KEEP AFFECTED AREA CLEAN AND DRY 24/7. Cut back on activities that cause excessive sweating during treatment. Finally, be patient, treat the infection *aggressively* and continue to treat area after symptoms disappear. __________________________________________________________________________________ Footnote: Micro-Tek EQyss contains a patented chemical originally developed by NASA to aid in the disinfection of astronauts. It restores skin moisture and pH balance, provides leave-on-protection, controls seborrhea, hot spots, inhibits viral, bacterial, and fungal growth, contains proteins to strengthen and repair damaged skin cells, and safe for use on superficial, open skin wounds. Does not contain alcohol and is safe for cross-human use. Final note: Invest in a good anti-scar medication once you're cured as fungal infections leave scarring. If you have any questions, contact me and Good Luck! I'm not a doctor so use the above info with caution and common sense; I'm not sure if the medicine clears the infection or simply creates a controlled chemical burn which destroys the fungus but I had the infection in my groin and it didn't damage sensitive healthy skin tissue. I also assume no liability...after all, I am only sharing with you what worked for me in hopes that, it may work for others who, like myself, have tried everything with little success. As always, if you are allergic to any of the medications in this treatment, do not use. I found it safe and successful in curing my infection and although I've got a horrible scar, I can live with it over the alternative!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=949912