CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: oh my!!! by apxr ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   8/24/2007 5:48:12 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,867
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=949318

Hey there.

As Rabbitears knows, I believe I've detected a hair "parasite" of which I have microphotographs and photos, and which very recently I've grown successfully under laboratory conditions. It looks like fungi, but I'm not so sure it is. This 'organism' has interested me particularly because it seems to be "ubiquitous" [I'm using this term carefully] - I've detected it across AT LEAST two countries far apart, different continents. I've had the intention of sharing some of the images for a while, but haven't been able to do so yet - busy.

I don't know much about this organism except that it seems to attach itself successfully to hair and it seems to break across and through it. It seems to surround itself by a layer of a thick substance. I'm almost sure it exists deep in the hair follicles too, because I've seen it right at the roots OF HAIR, but of course this is not conclusive by far, just a possibility. I may have at least a 'partial' idea of how this organism functions. I'm almost sure it's responsible for hair that breaks short [a possibly 'obvious' effect], also probably hair that 'thins' [possibly an underlying mechanism].

Everyone I've observed with "hair problems" seems to have at least some degree of inflammation in the head/scalp [the "head/scalp area" just "don't seem "right" - Healthy"]. That seems like a constant.

Re:
"
So, I from what I understand my body is attacking...something?
"

Most surely it is, in my opinion.

"
Or do I have a very bad case of leaky gut and candida,
"

Maybe, too. [AND/OR I think]

"
or miiicro parasites in my skin?
"

Possibly all or some of the above.

"
And the worst part is that I have been to thousand of doctors, they say that they have no CLUE.
"

They'll never get any clues from looking at contemporary textbooks, that's for sure.

"
They are question marks, they say that I simply have multiple allergies.
"

Which may be an obvious statement to make. It could well mean "We don't know what's wrong", I think.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=949318