CureZone   Log On   Join

oh my!!! by monique_1 ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   8/24/2007 11:53:54 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   15,318
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=949096

OH MY! Thanks for this post Rabbitt! I have similar problems and I have never known what was causing my issues, until now maybe.

I can share my itching/burning story:

My health issues started with an icthing and burning scalp when I was 16, and it still does to this day! I first had on one spot on my head that itched and it grew larger and larger, and my whole head is itching and burning, I cant use regular store bought shampoo since that makes it worse. I dont have dandruff, nothing, the skin is clean but the itching and burning, whoa unmanageable.

When my scalp first started to itch, over the course of one year it started to spread to my whole body, my neck, face, arms, legs. I have itchy skin from top to toe, like a constant histamine allergic reaction. I have forgot how it feels to not have itchy skin.
It seems to be under the outer layer of the skin, I have no visible changes on the skin, just burning/itching. At times it helped to eat probiotics, some parts of my body stopped to itch/burn after some months of eating them.
If I eat spicy food or something that I am allergic too the itching gets worse. If my small intestine is irritated the itching is worse.
very strong antihistmines help only a little.

When the scalp itch first appeared, the doctor gave me some liquid steroid solution to put on my scalp, I took it for months and it stopped. And then it came back.

When I think about it, when I was 13-14 I started to get white flaky stuff on my scalp, like my scalp was peeling off, it looked like dandruff but worse. It itched too and would bleed if I scraped off the wite flakes. I was put on b-vitamins, zinc, liquid steroids and some sort of oil and it dissapeared. I must have been some fungi? I guess this was just a band aid since the itching (without the flakes) came back when I was 16.

So, I from what I understand my body is attacking...something? Or do I have a very bad case of leaky gut and candida, or miiicro parasites in my skin?

And the worst part is that I have been to thousand of doctors, they say that they have no CLUE. They are question marks, they say that I simply have multiple allergies.

My oh my!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=949096