CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: We Need To Tell The Whole Story by Coffee-Cup ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   8/24/2007 5:25:17 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   16,163
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=948937

Hello to all again,

I have recently been conversing privately with another member of this forum and I felt that it was time to update my information:

I had continued with using "meso silver" until I was taking two teaspoons three times a day and this dosage basically kept Morgellons at bay. I could still feel it slightly, but it gave me lots of relief. My wife on the other hand had decreased her silver to a dose of one teaspoon a day and she still had violent bouts of Morgellon attacks.

For a week I had increased my silver to three teaspoons three times a day and felt almost complete relief, but I backed off of this regimen and re-instated two teaspoons three times a day because I realized that to really get rid of Morgellons I would have to increase my dosage to three or more teaspoons three times a day for a long period of time and quite frankly, I was concerned about the long term effects of the silver.

Three weeks ago I finally took the time to read carefully the info about the salt-vit c regimen and I was astonished. I checked out the Lymes site carefully and noted that several people with Lymes disease had fibers, white cotton like objects and a slew of other things exiting their bodies similar to the Morgellons suffers. So two weeks ago I began the salt- vitamin C therapy, including the Iodine therapy. The results have been amazing for me and I had the added benefit of getting my wife on this program also. I did not experience as much a die-off as my wife, but within the first week my skin improved much more than it did on the silver. The die-off in my wife was not as severe as it had been on silver; it appears that with salt a large proportion of the die off occurred in the persons body whereas with silver there was some die off in the body, but was really a mass exodus out of the body.

It has been two weeks on this regimen and my dosage is 5 grams of salt 4 times a day and two drops of Lugol (5% iodine) daily. My wife is taking 3 1/2 grams of salt 4 times a day and one drop of Lugols Iodine daily. We both seem to be doing well of this regimen and we feel that we can handle this proceedure for long term therapy. Any excessive water retention can be countered with judicious use of natural diuretics. When we began the salt vit c regimen we discontinued the silver.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=948937