CureZone   Log On   Join

a raw healing! by lightstar ..... Raw Food Debate Forum

Date:   8/21/2007 11:55:23 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   4,547
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=947112

Hi,

I'm fairly new to raw vegan food, and am currently transitioning from a dairy/wheat eating vegetarian.

As someone who was prescribed PPI's for over a year for sever GERD/dyspepsia, this is the best 'cure' I have expereinced! I went from having a constant GERD pain, and IBS symptoms to now feeling great! I've been off my pills for over 2 months and can't recommend anyone with anykind of digestive disorders to try going even semi-
RAW! I'm not taking any superfoods, and I keep things simple - so it's not expensive and not difficult to follow! I don't even crave eating my old way!!!

I currently drink a Vital Green drink first thing in the morning
I then eat 2 differnt types of fruit for breakfast
For lunch I might eat a homemade soup like pumpkin, or vegetable (cooked)
Dinner is a raw salad, with salad leaves, tomatoes, avacado, carrot etc

I drink lemon juice, eat a load of garlic and ginger and occasionally add Sea Salt .

I'm not sure that I'm eating enough as I am losing weight even though I wasn't large to start with! I'm just not as hungry as before though - I guess I just listen to my body and hope that if it needs more I will feel hunger.

I no longer burp like I did before. I am not bloated! It's amazing!

The only concern I have (and maybe it's unjustified) but how do people feel about certain mineral dificiencies? Should I be taking a B12 suppliment? For example... or vitamin D?

I am currently experinceing a real 'lightness' in my being - which is a lovely, calming feeling! Though I still think I need to detox, I haven't experienced any of the nasties yet - fogy head, irritability, negativity etc. Hopefully I will continue on with the raw food and eventually become 100%!

If you are thinking about going raw - try it - you won't regret it!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=947112