CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: very concerned not sure what to do by #68716 ..... Child Sexual Abuse Survivors Support

Date:   8/17/2007 3:30:48 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,455
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=943506

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

First of all, change your ID to, "Very Concerned WOMAN." My best guess is that YOU are enduring the same type of abuse (not necessarily sexual abuse, but abuse, most certainly) that your precious children are, to some degree.

That your son is being sexually molested (there is no other term for the behavior) by his step-siblings is not only unacceptable, but the behavior, itself, speaks of some very, very deep emotional/sexual issues that were present in the dynamics of your husband's family LONG before you ever entered the picture. This is probably why his Ex-wife is an EX. She also may not acknowledge the behaviors of her sons because she, herself, was abused by your husband and is still living in denial about what she endured.

Bythc's response was appropriate: what kind of dynamics are YOU willing to tolerate? It sounds as if you stumbled into this relationship without really knowing this man - calling you a "f*cking baby" if you become upset is thoroughly abusive and I would bet a week's pay that you're constantly suffering emotional/verbal abuse, if not sexual, financial, spiritual, and/or physical abuse, as well.

I would recommend and strongly urge you to consider exactly WHY you married this...man...and see yourself and your precious children in the next five years: where will you be? Where will your children be? In your own words, you ask, "how do i tell a 2 1/2 yr old that this stuff is bad and make him understand and to tell me if something happens i fear he will try to do this to his baby sister now?" Children are the Perfect Victims because of their naivetee - they are easily preyed upon and your son may already have been threatened with bodily harm (or, death) if he tells. Don't WAIT until it happens, again, for God's sakes! Do something NOW to intervene and put an end to it! Start thinking with your MIND and not your emotions - get your son AND your infant daughter to a physician and have them BOTH thoroughly examined. Then, file charges. It is quite likely that something already HAS happened and the symptoms were ignored due to denial.

Get out - get out - get OUT of that situation. What your children have endured (REPEATED sexual molestation) and what they will continue to witness and endure (MORE sexual molestation, physical abuse, psychological abuse, sexual perversions, amoral activities, etc., ad nauseum) will be carried with them for the rest of their lives, regardless of their ages. The innocence of both of your children has been horribly compromised and, once it's been destroyed, that innocence can never be retrieved. NOTHING, no man, no woman, no amount of money, no amount of security, no car, no house, no jewelry is worth the lives and well-being of your children - the incidents will become more frequent and the perversions beyond anything you could imagine in your worst nightmares - to allow or expect ANY child to endure such horrific treatment because some ... man ... (or, woman) believes that it's "normal" is just inexcusable. I believe that you already know what to do to help your Self (your Life's Spark) and your children.

Best wishes to you and your precious children.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=943506