CureZone   Log On   Join

very concerned not sure what to do by very concerned mother ..... Child Sexual Abuse Survivors Support

Date:   8/16/2007 10:20:48 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,957
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=943374

yesterday i heard my 14 yr old and 9 yr old stepsons telling my 2 1/2 yr old to bend over
i went in the room to see what was going on and caught my 9 yr old stepson putting a lego up my 2 1/2 yr olds butt

the 14 yr old was just watching him do it

i blew up and started screaming and yelled at my husband and told him what i seen

i grabbed my son and checked him i grabbed his pants and went in the bathroom with him and my 5 1/2 mo old daughter

i was crying histericly and trying to hold him and tell him that was bad and not to let anyone do that to him

my husband comes in the bathroom calling me a f...ing baby which he always does when im upset

i dont understand how he could not have showed any emotions towards this

my stepsons live with their mother we just have visits

i wanted him out of here right after it happened but he is still here

i feel that my 2 1/2 yr old is the one being punnished he has to stay around us all the time if he wants to go downstairs and they are there he gets in trouble and is made stay with us if he wants to go upstairs and they are there then hes gets in trouble and has to stay with us i dont think its fair that he is the one getting in trouble while they are off playing their games and things my choice was to leave and take my kids the 2 1/2 yr old and the 5 1/2 mo old with me or the other kids go my husband dont want this but i have to protect my children

i feel like its my fault already because this was not the first incident last year the 14 yr old then 13 was caught masterbating in the basement in front of his brother then 7 and then caught laying on the bed with his then almost 1 yr old brother which is the 2 1/2 yr old now sitting on his stomach facing towards his privates and they was exposed also

i caught the door shut a few months ago when i opened it my 2 yr old was naked and the then 8 yr old was pulling at his pants like he had hurried and pulled them up

they was behind the door

i have been very concerned for a long time and i find it very had to watch him 24 7

i'm so worried something will happen again

i see my husbands point that they are all his children and it feels like im making him choose between his kids but i want the safety of the children and i dont think its safe for my son to be around his brothers anymore

what actions should be taken

i reported it to childrens services last time and the kids denied it happening and nothing came of it

now the 9 yr old is trying to justify himself by saying its ok what he did because its already happened to my 2 1/2 yr old by the other brother last yr and nothing happened to him

i dont think its ok for a child to be repetedly abused just because it has happened before

no child should ever have to go through that what should i do my son keeps sticking stuff down his pants and tries to stick stuff up his butt and his finger up his butt he also plays with him self all the time until it gets hard and also says to suck it

i am so afraid of what has been going on that we dont even know about

i talked to the older kids mom and she just acts like something wrong is going on in this house and they never do anything like it at her house just like its all our fault and even when she was told last time it was all shoved under the rug by her then to and saying hes to young for counceling

he was 13 at the time so if she said that stuff last time for the oldest she probly wont get the 9 yr old help either

my husband says im punnishing him by wanting to leave and take our kids away but i dont feel that he is concidering the best intrest of our children by keeping the older kids around

someone please help im very concerned and dont know what to do

how do i tell a 2 1/2 yr old that this stuff is bad and make him understand and to tell me if something happens i fear he will try to do this to his baby sister now

will i always have to fear for my children

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=943374