CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nor is it accurate by Raynbo ..... News Forum

Date:   8/16/2007 1:59:12 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,128
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=943037

Well, I have never heard of the guy before this, so I don't really know. I would like to know how it is not accurate... I figured he would not stand a chance anyway as if his beliefs are anything near where stated he would be squashed like a bug. As far a the tax things, I don't think it matters who is in office, the corporations will never pay their share anyway. At least, not in my lifetime. Think about how wonderful it would be tho...if all those corporate profts were turned loose in the world...to make it a better place and eliminate poverty....

One can dream. Its OK. Remember John Lennon....Imagine....Imagine there is no war, no provery,...and no religion too. Nothing to drive people apart.

Granted, the post about fish was a bit dramatic and tinged with anger here and there, which unfortunatley, tends to pull down its cedibility, but there was a lot of truth in it particualy with regard to how toxic fish are, and debating about compassion for other living things is always worthwhile. Fish are worthy of compassion, just as all creatures are and just as the lakes, mountains, land and all aspects of our beautiful planet are and which are being used and abused with such abandon. At any rate, our oceans are being fished to the point that they are dwindling in numbers...and factory farming fish is just as cruel as factory farming pigs and chickes. It also produces a very toxic food.

Beyond toxins, you are what you eat, and when you eat food that has lived a life of misery and died a death of terror, every one of the cells in that animal reacts to those things, and so you eat that misery and terror as well as the flesh and the toxins. The result is, over the years, and particuarly since the last world war, humanity has become extremely callus and we have placed ourselves so far above nature that we think we are better than she is...that we are spearate from her, when the truth is we are one with nature and everything and everyone in it. What we do to them we do to ourselves. The fact that many people arrogantly insist that fish don't feel pain (or dogs don't have thoughts or emotions, etc....) shows just how locked we are in our misguided superiority. We are the only ones with intelligence and the rest of creation is just a dumb animal (or plant..). Of couse they feel pain! Like the post said, it is necessary for all creatures to feel pain in order to survive. The fact is, All of creation is highly intelligent, right down to the atom and beyond.

Andreas says that the trees,plants and animals know more about what is going on in the world that any human does... they know about Iraq, the hatred, the suffering in factor farms, etc. ... but I won't go into how or why, as that is a bit too far out there for you. It is for me too but I keep an open mind, as I have had a few mystical experiences along thte way which have proved to me that there is a lot more to life and existence then what meets the eye.

For me, anyway, change means doing different things, not doing the same things differently, and I am afraid that the latter is what Mr. Paul stands for, so I get excited to hear that there might be someone better, although I usually end up being disappointed.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=943037