CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: on day 9! by atomic-blonde ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   8/16/2007 11:14:07 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,042
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=942913

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Wow day 9! You go you!
I am on day three. Down 10 lbs. I have been carrying around so much water. It's definitely some sort of edema. I am guessing I am allergic to either potatoes, birch allergy products--cherries, which I just ate a bunch of last week unknowing, or my liver isn't working. Maybe I have a wheat allergy?
Just this mass of water all over me.. I wave... It's just horrible.

I noticed this morning that my face just looks spectacular...
My eyes are so bright... The whites of them are beautiful. a crisp lovely bright white that I have not seen in a very long time. Enough to catch my own attention and I see me everyday LOL
my thighs began itching like crazy yesterday. They feel much smaller today, I am guessing I dumped a bunch of water from there..
I have had two spoonfuls of peanut butter (with my vitamin) the entire time. I just got back from filling the bowl, so things are definitely movin on through LOL
I am thinking so much more clearer. Deeper. I can sink into a peaceful meditation so quickly it just amazes me.
My body needs this so badly. I am not the least bit hungry.

I am just going to have to figure out what I am allergic to when I slowly begin to add things back into my diet.
There is this feeling of being so in control and just being happy to be here.
Does that make sense? It's euphoric in a way that is difficult to explain.
I take deep breaths and kind of taste the air inside my lungs..
Weird.
LOL
The worry has fled my hourly thoughts... We are in danger of losing our home etc.. Michigan economy has been bad for us... We are catching up but I hadn't been able to let that go.... it's gone. I am not worried anymore..
I feel like I can deal with things as they come instead of seeking out the horror..
Does that make sense to anyone?
LOL

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=942913