CureZone   Log On   Join

Update-Buring/Stinging, skin and mole improvements by summerhaunt ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   8/9/2007 11:50:43 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   69,478
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=938007

I previously posted that I would get buring/stinging on my back, chest, and neck and flushing of the face when I do an Epsom Salt and Iodine bath and had thought it was the Epsom Salts . I'm now pretty certain it was the iodine. This past weekend I painted my back with the Iodine and got the same reaction on the back. What I'm thinking is those areas are where I had sun damage (used to burn really bad as a kid). I've got all sorts of moles, and other pigment issues caused by sun damage (freckles, etc.), especially my back, so think the Iodine is working on the skin damage. My skin IS getting healthier there from what I've noticed, losing years and smoothing out, with the moles et al. going away. I'm sure there's detox going on there, too. Cool! I've always been told that skin damage was permanent, so have always been sensitive about it.

I've been heavily dousing the moles in Lugol's, and some are definitely gone now, the scabbing, flaking, pink skin is all that needs to go away as they heal the skin up from the mole removal. Some of my bigger moles, I'm definitely going to have to work on extra, but I'm going to take the time to let things heal up in between the heavy dousings.

I've been doing this in combination with oil pulling, which also is helping the skin out a lot, and has cleared up the bumps from keratosis pilaris. However, I think it's the iodine painting that's working to clear up the red spots remaining from the healed bumps. I need to remember to take some before/after photos for the unbelievers ...

I've been taking it a little easy this week, since I've been coming off a cold that's been going around the community. Cold's over, but I've got a lot of tiredness right now. I'm letting my body deal with cleaning up itself after the cold. So I've only occasionally oil pulled (which cleared up the nasty taste in my mouth from the cold) and haven't supplemented with the iodine this week, just been painting.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=938007