CureZone   Log On   Join

Now that's interesting by MidlothianGirl ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   5/22/2004 5:06:00 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   4,408
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=93758

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Because whenever those of us who advocate liverflushing bring about reasonable objections to the skeptics and others of your ilk, you cannot answer, nor do you attempt to.

No one....not em, not you, not ANY of you can explain why the heck people stop passing these "coagulated cholesterol/bile thingies". Nor can you explain specifically what they are. em hyposthesizes as to what they might be, could be, should be, but doesn't have any PROOF of what they really are, as if the explanation isn't as simple as is stated. NOT ONE OF YOU. You try to deny that they could possibly be stones; whether intrahepatic, cholesterol, WHATEVER.

Then, I even point out that fsboeira HAD AN ULTRASOUND PERFORMED BEFORE AND AFTER HE FLUSHED. The ultrasound PROVED THAT HE FLUSHED OUT STONES.

What do you not understand?

What is your explanation for that?

Hey...I don't mind skepticism, it's the indignant I-know-it-all-you poor-pitiful-will-believe-ANYthing-misguided-souls speeches I detest.

HONEST questions are welcomed. It's the DISHONEST questions and criticisms that are unbelievably rude.

I told em to call the lab on the lab report I put up a link to. em refused to do it. Why is that? Why don't Y-O-U? Call the lab and see if it is a legit outfit. Surely you would be willing to do that. Why would a person make something like that up? And how do you explain those black, green, white, tan, stones that are pictured with the lab report? Is that a "doctored" photo? I mean...you folks have to try really extra hard to believe that we are all insane, stupid, misguided, ignorent, etc......that we don't understand our own bodies, don't understand how liverflushes are effecting us for the better, etc....

And one more thing....when the liver stops making stones after they are all flushed, bile production is MUCH BETTER; AT LEAST 100% better. If bile production is normal, why do these balls stop being formed?

The explanation cannot be that it's because the stones are all gone....can it? These are very simple matters. Face it....none of you can prove what you are saying is the cause of these clumps of coagulated whatevers. Not one of you can. Oh, you can sit and guess because after all, Clark et al are quacks....but you STILL cannot offer a suitable explanation, nor can you or em explain very precisely how these balls are formed.

Hard to see the forest for the trees sometimes.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=93758