CureZone   Log On   Join

Im thinking that... minerals are important by monique_1 ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   8/4/2007 9:40:40 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,345
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=934199

Those of us with difficult parasitic issues and wierd immune systems, should do a hair mineral analysis test. I can share my experience with this test and what the readings were. It showed elevated mercury ( I have never had the darn fillings ) and to little copper and the other ratios were wacky, too low selenium too. I also had extremely high calcium (and I dont eat calcium rich foods very, specially no dairy), and this suggests that "When hair analysis shows very high levels of calcium it means you've come into contact with heavy metals at toxic levels and should consider" (askshelley) The body is leaching calcium from the bones to save myself from poisoning.

To see what minerals we lack, or what heavy ones we have to much of, a hair mineral analysis is the most accurate diagnostic tool. It should not cost much, but will tell so much, and the guessing game will be over, atleast on the mineral/heavy metal part. Looking at urine or blood is a poor method, so I have read.

I found this on askshelley.com: "Copper deficiency is a major factor for candida people, as copper is ESSENTIAL for good immune function.
People who are very low in copper and nickel have impaired immune systems."

I respect her very much, she is the best ND out there with tons of knowledge.

and this is just on copper, one mineral! Im beginning to think that the mineral aspect is more important than we think. If we ingest or get enough amounts of good minerals, they will automatically antagonize heavy metals.

Eating eggs is very good, its like a natural vitamin/mineral/EFA combo pill in one, everything is there. I eat raw organic egg yolks :)

This is truly a complex issue.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=934199