CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mysterious Scratches by rabbitears ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   8/2/2007 3:47:59 PM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   8,730
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=932996

Hi G and Welcome!

You may have a possible arthropod/mite or larvae migration. Those kind of things are hard to define without looking closer.

Although you mention scratches, I have a few questions that come to mind. Do they seem to be more on the surface layer of the skin or deeper? If closer to the skin does there appear to be any blood on the surface? If it looks deeper, is it more like "tunneling" under the skin?

My other thought is if you have a mite problem, you could be scratching yourself while sleeping because they're bothersome. In my experience and research, mites become more active at night. I got rid of my problem with a series of essential oils which I've shared on the Parasite forum.

You might be interested in Doc's method for these things. Here's a post that he made on the Parasite forum last year. It just might take care of the problem! Unfortunately, I made a copy of it long ago and I don't have the original link.

Best of Health,

DD

Hey everyone. Some info:

Premise: Possibly kill parasites on skin quickly and cheaply with COFFEE.

Reasoning:

Several patients have recently come to me with persistent non-healing skin lesions (papules, macules). I have found parasites in their stool through direct microscopy, so I know for a fact that at least somewhere in their body there are 'worms'. Because of this, and quickly considering the possibility that those lesions on the skin surface may be "worm-related" [worm is a very broad term], I decided to do this:

Since I know how much some worms seem to dislike coffee (I have seen this from my cultures), I treated one of the patients [empirically] with a compound. The results amazed me. To date, I've repeated the courses successfully on a small number of individuals.

Method:

I did it this way:

I prepared a mixture of COFFEE (common powder), water, table salt and a household skin moisturizer (the one I could find) in these proportions:

- 1 teaspoonful of coffee
- 2ml drinking water
- 1/4 teaspoonful of table salt
- 1/2 teaspoonful of the moisturizing lotion
- 1ml additional drinking water (to handle consistency).

I mixed the compound well, then did this:

- I chose a lesion. The patient presented 25 on her right arm. Then I made a very small incision right on the lesion (on and around the patch) [maybe just ab. 1mm large, just barely deep enough to "open" up the wound (antiseptically of course)]

Then I covered it while it bled with a thick 'coating' of the compound. The patient said it 'itched' immediately. To me that was an indication that the approach may work. It seemed like a good sign.

I urged the patient to leave the coating on for as long as possible and to repeat the application (without re-cutting the wound) twice daily for 7 days. The very next day the area surrounding the coating and under the skin appeared to be 'darkening' in color. [The compound being absorbed and spreading under the skin?]

In 5 days, the lesion, once round, was flat. After 11 days, only a spot could be noticed. Immediately then I treated the other lesions and now they're all gone.

I've repeated the steps with other patients as well.

While I can't be sure yet that the lesions resolved because some parasite in them died, I know this: The lesions on the first patient were persistent on her for over three years without resolving, and now they're completely gone, apparently for good.

Why does this seem to be working?

Here's my GUESS:

- Worms don't like coffee.
- The Na in the Salt tends to stimulate a "dermal flow".
- The moisturizer "holds" the coffee in place.
- Water's a "vehicle" of sorts.

It seems to me that perhaps the coating of the compound, if it's held in place long enough, acts much like a "medicine patch". Because of the Na and the possible transdermal flux, along with the water, the coffee 'passes' (permeates) in some degree into the skin. It also may be helped by the moisturizer, who knows.

Because of this, I guess, the coffee goes down deep enough to cause permanent damage into whatever made the lesions persist for so long, and that 'whatever' simply died.

In some cases, I had to employ some "trickery" with the compound to resolve some of the lesions.

I hope this helps somebody.
Feel free to share any thoughts, comments or experiences.
It all helps.

Remember, try any different approach such as this one with caution, common sense and at least a minimum degree of security. Do not assume that because it has worked in my cases it will work for yours. Test each and every one of the substances separately on your skin first for sensitivity ('allergic' reactions). Do not do any of these procedures if you don't feel sure that you can. In that case get someone with knowledge to assist you. Keep SAFETY in mind at all times.

Good luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=932996