CureZone   Log On   Join

Modern Message from Christ on Judging Others by boldyloxx ..... Christianity (Enlightened) Support

Date:   7/29/2007 8:55:01 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   2,261
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=929456

I just wanted to share this message- I have this book called "God at Eventide" which is a collection of copied messages that Christ had given two women during the 1930's or 40's who were struggling to make ends meet.

In those days, people regarded God alot more than they do in this age.

These two women would take time out each day to pray for people, etc. and one day they actually felt Christ's presence in thier room- and heard Him speak to them. They recorded what He told them -as each day He continually spoke to them while they were in prayer. By the way- He told them that these prayer sessions would eventually be a blessing to others-- which they actually ended up being, as this Devotion book as well as another one they compiled ("God Calling") have been in publication for years now.

They have wished not to have their names be known-- as the words are Christ's and not their own words. The only name on the book is from the editor-- A.J. Russell.

Here is one excerpt from thier compilation from "God at Eventide":

September 17:

LEAVE HIM TO ME:

"In My Kingdom judgement is not man's role. There is one Judge, and even He reserves His judgement until the last chapter of man's life is written, until all evidence is secured-- so anxious is He to discover some extenuating circumstances, or to wait until man's turning to Him and throwing himself upon His mercy, the position is altered, and the Judge becomes the prisoner in the dock.

Then God, the Father, knowing His Beloved Son accepts responsibility for the the deed (has in fact already received the punishment Himself), is bound to pardon the human sinner.

You then in judging (poor, weak, foolish, contemptuous arrogance) are judging not the sinner but Me."

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=929456