CureZone   Log On   Join

Explaining Cures and Protocols by bioticsadp ..... Seborrheic Dermatitis Forum

Date:   7/28/2007 9:32:01 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   4,659
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=928733

If you are thinking Cure in a sense take a drug or vaccine and Eczema or any other disease will never come back that will not happen. Can you end "Colds" NO. Eczema is a symptom disease that when your body is sick it just happens. There are thousands of diseases labeled in the Medical Books that could happen to you. You got SebDerm or Eczema. SebDerm is in the class of Eczema. So if you bring your body back to a healthy state the sympton or disease Eczema just doesnt come back. Even on my worse days of stress and bad diet my Eczema doesn't come back. This is after complete detox over and over again. Now I'm healthy and stronger and more confident than ever.

Also there is no set or standard proptocol that could be published in a medical journal. There is no miracle pill just a combination of many things that will vary from individual to individual. SO HOW DO YOU DOCUMENT THIS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD? There are similiar approaches like Liver Flushing or Colon Cleansing or Fasting so choose something, research ask around for experts opinions etc. Then hit it hard. Fight viruses etc. so that you can give the body the chance to heal. There are many different approaches out there so find the one your comfortable with...some people do not like fasting others do etc. Don't ever forget that the body has the ability to heal itself. The best protocols are all here and inexpensive too. One stop shopping for all your health issues. THANKS TO CUREZONE AND THE INTERNET THAT WE CAN ALL SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES AND SEEK THE TRUTH.

Here's another explanation by Goodsamritan

In the course of my search for my personal cure, I saw many other people suffer from many so called "incureable" skin diseases broadly defined as eczema by equally ignorant doctors. I have seen snake oil drug companies advertise "Although there is no eczema cure, there are effective treatments that can reduce symptoms..." What a pack of lies. They themselves say "there is no cure for eczema..." yet they have the gall to SELL $$$ their creams, ointments, pills to merely relieve symptoms. Many of which are in fact HARMFUL to eczema sufferers.

These same people who say "there is no cure for eczema" are the same money driven brainwashers dominating discussions in the mass media and the common medical establishment. It is a money game. All in the name of profits. They do not care about the eczema sufferers. Their goal in life is to profit as it is a corporation's duty to earn profits for its shareholders. This would be good if they were delivering cures. But they do not.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=928733