CureZone   Log On   Join

O/T - Animal Protein by #68716 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   7/26/2007 11:05:35 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   3,672
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=927149

4 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I once stood behind an emaciated elderly woman at the checkout. In her cart were two quarts of "lo fat" milk. Why people swill this stuff is beyond me but it probably follows the advice that the elderly should maintain a high calcium content in their diet plus the warning that fat is deadly to your heart. The elderly woman at the store obviously wasn't worried about getting fat from eating fat, for she could stand a few extra pounds, at least.

All mammals eat animal protein when young. The food is milk. But, there is a basic difference between herbivore and carnivore milk. Although both contain about 4% fat, carnivore milk has a lower protein content.
BUT - nearly all animal protein is normally accompanied by an equal amount of fat whether it be eggs, milk, brains, or a good steak. Fat is necessary for the complete utilization of protein and for the most efficient adsorption of minerals, especially calcium. So when our elderly lady drinks her lo-fat milk, she is handicapping her body relative to protein and calcium utilization.

It's important that grains usually have a protein/fat ratio of about 4/1. Vegetable products, regardless of their protein content, contain INCOMPLETE proteins of which the body cannot manufacture from other sources. Vegetable protein is NOT enough to produce or sustain an optimally-healthy human.

Often when I made comments about nutrition, I get a barrage of email from "veggies" who say I am wrong and that "veggies" are the healthiest people on earth. Yet, the great explorers, whether of Antarctica or the Americas of 1500, were not vegetarians and if they were, they would have perished. I know not one of the "strongest men on earth" who ever ate carrots and sipped herb tea for a diet. Vegetarians (human herbivores) are usually a docile lot which makes them easy prey for the meat eaters. Our physical assembly -- ears, eyes, teeth, digestive tract, Body Odor , etc. -- points to the fact that we are meat eaters although I do agree that many people eat too much of it.

Wasn't it Mahatma Gandhi a vegetarian ? I observed what a fine handsome physical specimen he was. I bet he could bench press at least 300 pounds, eh?

Health, to me, is not epitomized in any likeness of the sage played by Sam Jaffe in the Shangri-la of Lost Horizon -- the Ronald Coleman version. One only needs to look at the photos of average high school athletes of the 1940's as compared to the effeminate flab @sses of today, in order to see the difference of diet from high animal protein, in the 1940s, to the carbohydrates and edible crud concoctions of today.

We are now trying to inflict the insanity of the "experts" upon our pet dogs by feeding them peas, carrots and corn as a "well balanced" diet. The reason meat has to be down played is that it is an expensive way to feed the growing hordes of useless eaters on this planet. It is of no surprise that China and India, have a very low intake of animal protein per capita.

In 1940, the egg was a "class A protein" and used as a reference to evaluate all other protein sources. In addition to it being a perfect balanced source -- it makes a whole bird, you know -- it was recommended as being nearly essential for good health, as was milk. Anyone who has ever fed eggs to his pets knows that their fur and general welfare are noticeably improved. We had a saying, "Drink milk and have skin like a baby's @ss."

It wasn't until a while later that high cholesterol levels were associated with heart problems and since eggs contained the stuff, eggs became the Hitler of the nutrition business. Later, the jerks went into the 'good" cholesterol and 'bad' cholesterol act and eggs gradually were relieved of their cyanide label. One decade, eggs are "in" and the next, they're "out". This inconsistently certainly would tell any rational person that the cluckers, speaking in the name of science, simply do not know what they are talking about. And then there was oat bran - the cure for all your worries and woes.

Soy beans, a poor food even for cows, is now "in" and no one bothers to check out the $$$ to be made promoting the crap. Post-America USA evaluates everything according to profit and label, and "foods good for you" are no exception. The b.s. goes on and on and Joe Brainless never notices the changing positions and assumes that fact is as pliable as tar in the hot sun. Americans have a love affair with jerks. That's why they keep electing them to office and believing each contradictory statement they make. If they had the power of analysis, there'd be no need for the Dr. Torahs, Dan Blathers, and Larry Kinks to tell them how to think.

Wanna be healthy ? Look back at people who were healthy, and eat what they ate. In America, it was meat eaters.

For some odd reason, I have old yearbooks with photos of the young men and women who attended colleges back in the 1930s. They were a lean and athletic bunch quite unlike the flabby and sick looking boys I witnessed daily on my excursions to the post office and hardware stores. Their looks were different and so were their diets. In the 1930s, it was advised to place grains on the bottom of the list when it came to eating. Today, the experts recommend you eat cattle feed as the major component and animal protein is to be eaten sparingly. What do you think ?????

I'm outta here, to go get a juicy rib-eye and a tomato.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=927149