CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: help by addictions free ..... Addiction: Drug Addiction Support Forum

Date:   7/21/2007 3:55:02 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,847
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923640

Sorry, that you didn't get a response sooner. I am fairly new to curezone myself, I wasn't sure how far back I should go.... in response to post. (didn't know if it would still be read) Thanks for letting us know how you feel and from now on I know I'll respond to old post. (old for me was a week :)

Regarding your father and his cocaine addictions.......

People who are addicted to cocaine have a Catecholamine or Dopamine deficiency which is probably what led him to cocaine in the first place. You can take a very healthy individual and give them enough toxi-molecular substances and deprive them of  specific essential nutrients and amino acids.....and that same person will develope the same withdrawal symptoms as one who was addicted to cocaine....... as well as find the same relief of symptoms of withdrawal if he were to take cocaine.

Most times "DETOX" conventionally... simply means refraining  from the addictve substance untill it passes out of your system. You may be given substances to assist with removing it (cocaine) from your system and possibly given another addictive substance to help with withdrawal. The victim of the addiction is left quite often in a worse state than before and rlapse is generaly high because, the reason for the addiction was never truly addressed. When this happens the victim of addiction is left with the idea that it is all their fault (weak, no will power, imorale etc....)

Withdrawal sympoms are the result of a biochemical imbalance. If you correct the imbalance you eliminate the withdrawal and therefor end your addiction. Just in the same way you can make a healthy person addicted... you also can make an addicted person healthy. You may wonder like I did ... why havn't you heard of this before but, that can be a topic for another time. In the mean time equip yourself with as much knowledge as you can. Knowledge = Freedom. I would encourage you to read the book by Dr. Charles Gant MD,PhD,NMD called   END YOUR ADDICTION NOW  You can find the book at www.addictionsfreehealth.com as well as a number of informative article's.  Ther is more I'd like to tell you but, I  am sorry  I have to run right now. I'll post again later. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Wishing the best for both you and your father

addictions free

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=923640